Early January Mum's

I've been feeling like LO is putting pressure on one specific spot of my pelvic bone, just slightly off centered to the left... He is head-down.... Once they drop down it feels like pressure on ur cervix? Or pressure on ur pubic bone?
I just wondered since so far I don't think he's dropped....

i'm finding it fine during the day, no signs of sickness ... its when i go to bed! The feeling of "Oh god, i'm gonna vom" literally wakes me up from a deep sleep. I'm wondering if its a touch of heartburn irritating me and making me feel yucky. It doesn't happen every night and I'm still sleeping fine :). I didn't really get any MS in the beginning either, i think i've been really lucky with this pregnancy so far.

i'm finding it fine during the day, no signs of sickness ... its when i go to bed! The feeling of "Oh god, i'm gonna vom" literally wakes me up from a deep sleep. I'm wondering if its a touch of heartburn irritating me and making me feel yucky. It doesn't happen every night and I'm still sleeping fine :). I didn't really get any MS in the beginning either, i think i've been really lucky with this pregnancy so far.
Might be a good plan to use extra pillows to prop urself up a bit higher... I find when I get nauseous (which seems to happen from heartburn sometimes) this seems to help for sleeping. I will also drink a small glass of milk to help settle it - usually seems to work for me :)

Hi everyone,

Went for our scan today and everything is fine :happydance: My placenta has moved up and the measurements for the baby are fine, they said the baby is around 5lb 1oz.

We only have the monitor to get now as hubby wants one that has a camera on it and were done. Just have to wash all babies stuff but Ill do that in 2 weeks when I start maternity leave, cant wait :happydance:

No sickness here, but I didnt get any in the 1st tri either but I do get killer heartburn constantly now!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend X

34 weeks today :happydance:

Back to the hospital 2morrow for my 34 week appt.

Feels like there is very little time left to finish preparing everything for my lil man!

Happy 34 mommym! I hear ya about not having enough time! I feel like with Christmas coming and baby coming around the same time, there's no time to get it all done! I thought I was so clever, getting a head start on my Christmas shopping, then we had an unexpected bill to pay and now all my shopping has been halted.

We did get the tree up today, though. It's a little earlier than we usually put it up, but I would feel really bad if we got too caught up in everything and the boys didn't get a Christmas tree.

I've been plagued with this terrible cough for days now and I can't get rid of it. It's making my throat hurt and every time I cough, my belly hurts. DH told me to try honey, but I've tried it before, with no help. :shrug:

We put our tree up today as well. A few day later than we usually do but DD is in LOVE with it. And she is 2 and a half and I swear we say this oncea month but I wish we could freeze her at this age. Just so much fun. She loved decorating the tree.

How is everyone doing? I agree about the vomitting at night. Try tums prior to bed. I am at the point where I have Tums next to my bed, on every floor of the house, and in my purse!

I'm also havin some serious breathing problems and horrible back pain. It's making walking very difficult. Anyone else? With this LO I am carrying a lot further out. With DD I was much wider. Ugh just very uncomfortable!

i am definitely having "breathing" issues... dont know how else to describe it but i have to purposely take a large breath frequently; feels like someone is sitting on my chest unless i am sitting cross legged and in perfect posture! I am carrying all out front too.. feel like shes out of room in there!

I had a horribly huge contraction that woke me up and made me gasp for air...problem is breathing has been difficult enough...so with that i literally felt like I couldnt catch my breath...which resulted in a panic attack...which made breathing even more difficult.

my husband managed to calm me down after about 30 minutes, but it was really pretty scary not being able to catch my own breath felt like i was suffocating :(

hot shower and a chocolate chip pancake...feeling better now!

Yep, I have trouble breathing every once in a while too. Baby seems up in my lungs a lot. I get these episodes of difficulty breathing, then it feels like my heart is going to burst through my chest.

I have Tums everywhere too! On my nightstand, downstairs, in the car, in my purse! :rofl: I seem to get a bad bought of heartburn once or twice during the day, then I wake up with it several times overnight. That's one thing I won't miss when baby is born!

:hi: hi girls
How is everyone (besides the nausea and shortness of breath?)
I'm suffering with the same problems too :( it stinks when I finally get to sit down and relax for the day all the nausea and heartburn kicks in

Not too long to go now! :happydance:
Here's a bump pic!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-10113118.jpg[/IMG]

You look fabulous Jess!

I've been absolutely fine breathing wise but have been having heartburn. I have a feeling that fidget might have flipped back to breech :(. I'm getting kicks down by my right hip again and Hiccups are all felt up by my left rib. I'm crossing everything that he's head down and has just extended his legs down towards my hip.

I've had an awesome but exhausting weekend - hubby and I spent 9 hours driving to trade in my old car and collect my new one .... The new car is fabulous! LOVE IT! My friends also threw me a baby shower yesterday too, had an amazing time, lots of games, party food, gifts and laughter. I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends supporting me.

U look AWESOME Jess!
We're all getting so close! It's almost December!

Oh wow 9 hours !! How did you manage?
I was in the car yesterday for about an hour in a half and my back was killing me!!

How has everyone been over the past week?
Any important appointments?
xx

I have an appointment on thursday, will be 34 weeks then, looking forward to hearing the heartbeat as always <3

My toddler did the cutest thing last night, I put himt o bed and he said na night and blew me a kiss, I was still leaning over him tucking i his blanket and he suddenly lifted my top a little put his hands on my belly and rubbed it and went "aww baby na night"

I think i didnt move for like the longest time i was in shock, hes made no mention AT ALL about his baby brother, hasnt noticed my belly at all...so to do that out of the blue was quite a surprise....

...a really really lovely one <3

Aww PepsiChic I bet you were made up! What a lovely surprise!

Good luck at your appointment!

xx

pepsichic- Thats the cutest thing

My DD is always giving my belly hugs and kisses and saying she loves him and nite nite to him every nite. Really hope she still feels that way once he arrives.

Just had my 34 week check up today, everything looks good, thats what i like to hear! Go for a growth scan next friday. Really needs to start finishing my hospital bag and few other things. with only a month left need to finish up the last minute things.

I was wondering if you thought it was a good idea to buy the diapers, wipes and formula before he gets here or wait till i leave the hospital to pick them all up?
Not sure which is a better idea

Hi Ladies :hi:

Mommy M - Good luck with the growth scan on Friday got my fingers crossed :hugs: Awwww DD sounds like such a cutie xxx I would just get a few things to tide you over for a couple of days x

Pepsi - Awww that is so cute too! :cloud9: Good luck with your 34 week appointment xxx

Jess - Lovely bumpage! xxx

Jch - I thought you were on my side.... cant believe your mentioning how close we are :haha:

Chatty - Hope youre wrong and baby hasnt flipped the wrong way. I was told to make sure you dont cross your legs and to try and sit with your pelvis tilted forward. Have you got a ball to bounce on?

Ducky - Hope that the heartburn eases up soon.

AFM - House still is going pretty shit so looking like Im going to be spending be here at my stepdads when baby arrives. We're going to look at another house tomorrow and fingers crossed this could be plan b for us xxx Otherwise all good.... cant believe that my next appointment is 36 WEEKS!!! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->