Early January Mum's

Hi, chattyb! Do you know what you are having?

Hi La Mere! we have the same due date :) how are u finding pregnancy?

Love that loads of us are team yellow!

Just got back from my 36w check. 2cm dialated and 50% effaced. Doc said he woul induce me Jan 8 or 10, our choice. I don't know if I will make it until then!

Hi girls sorry I haven't been on to update, hope everyone is okay. Its been very hectic.

Wednesday I had to go and see the consultant as I was having signs that baby may be coming by herself. When I got there she was concerned about how much pain i wad in. She also found protein in my urine and found baby had gone from measuring 2 weeks ahead to 4 weeks and was estimated at 10lb.5
She decided to admit me for monitoring that evening. They monitored baby over the next few days and on Friday 14th (a week before planned c-section) she examined me to find out that i was in early labour and that my cervix was dilating. On the Sunday she gave me an exam and found very little change except that my waters were buldging so she decided to induce me they gave me 24 hours but my contractions were still very mild and irregular so she at 1pm on Monday the 17th. I was a good 3cm and within an hour was needing to push but I wasn't dilated and baby was having decelerations. They did a test on her at 5om were they took blood from her scalp to check oxygen levels and found she was getting enough oxygen and that I was 5cm. They went to do to the same test at 5:30pm and found I was dilated so went to get the room ready for delivery and get the forceps. (Due to my spine they didn't want me pushing) during the hussel I gave 6 big pushes as I couldn't stop myself. Holly-May Baron was born at 5:59pm weighing 7lb4 ar 52cm long
Were both doing well but she is really struggling to feed and she is mucusy and drowsy from the tablets but fingers crossed she's okay soon. Have to stay til Friday morning at the earliest but will post a pic when im home xx

went for what would be my 37th week appointment today (its 37 weeks thursday but OBGYN has surgery that day)

strep b came back...negative! one less pill to have to take hurray!

baby is still not engaged , but head down very very low. cervix is still 0% effaced and dialiated. so no signs of baby being ready to come any time soon. the chiropractor came in to examine my hips and pelvis because of the SPD. tried to do some exercises with me but it hurt way to much. she suggested induction once my cervix starts doing something but I declined.

Hi La Mere! we have the same due date :) how are u finding pregnancy?

Its has been considerably easier this time around! :haha: do you know what you're having?

Hi there! just found this group! I am due Jan. 11th with my second :yellow: bundle!

Hello! I am also due on the same day :)

Hi! I see you're team :yellow: too!

I am indeed team yellow and am now itching to know what we're having!

Hi girls sorry I haven't been on to update, hope everyone is okay. Its been very hectic.

Wednesday I had to go and see the consultant as I was having signs that baby may be coming by herself. When I got there she was concerned about how much pain i wad in. She also found protein in my urine and found baby had gone from measuring 2 weeks ahead to 4 weeks and was estimated at 10lb.5
She decided to admit me for monitoring that evening. They monitored baby over the next few days and on Friday 14th (a week before planned c-section) she examined me to find out that i was in early labour and that my cervix was dilating. On the Sunday she gave me an exam and found very little change except that my waters were buldging so she decided to induce me they gave me 24 hours but my contractions were still very mild and irregular so she at 1pm on Monday the 17th. I was a good 3cm and within an hour was needing to push but I wasn't dilated and baby was having decelerations. They did a test on her at 5om were they took blood from her scalp to check oxygen levels and found she was getting enough oxygen and that I was 5cm. They went to do to the same test at 5:30pm and found I was dilated so went to get the room ready for delivery and get the forceps. (Due to my spine they didn't want me pushing) during the hussel I gave 6 big pushes as I couldn't stop myself. Holly-May Baron was born at 5:59pm weighing 7lb4 ar 52cm long
Were both doing well but she is really struggling to feed and she is mucusy and drowsy from the tablets but fingers crossed she's okay soon. Have to stay til Friday morning at the earliest but will post a pic when im home xx

Brilliant! Congratulations!

Congratulations mummy baron!!!!! Hope she latches on and feeds soon

Yay I'm a watermelon at last

Congrats mummy b!

Sorry I haven't been able to update since Sunday! My pains got worse but I managed to fall asleep and woke up to nothing! Managed to go to the funeral and get home though so that's the main thing.
Went to see the midwives yesterday for a presentation scan as the baby had felt like it had turned, she said that the head was well engaged- 2/5th palpable. I just reaaaaallllly want the baby here now!
Xxx

Omfg what a morning! No baby but my ds dropped a wooden cat ornament of my foot, yep you guessed it iv on nasty broken toe! Can't believe the timing got to have it strapped up and wear a special sexy shoe for the next 6 weeks including whilst in labour

Congratulations mummyB! Keepin everything crossed that your back problems can now be treated properly and you're not in pain for much longer.

Hi Ladies!

So sorry Ive been mia and Ive missed on loads! You can tell that most of us are now on Maternity leave! :haha:

Ive missed out on about 4 pages so forgive me if I miss anyone :flower:

Firstly CONGRATS to Mummy B!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: Will update the front page ;) xxx

bdg - How has your tummy been? Hope that you have had some back and hip relief :hugs:

Mommy M - Only 8 days left!! :yipee: Have you and DH got anything nice planned before baby comes?

Pepsi - Hope youre feeling better xxx

Jch - Yes I still have an innie and it doesnt look like its ever going to pop or even go flat... I was kind of hoping to get an outie :haha: Im looking forward to sleeping back on my tummy too. How is the snow?

Mrs Crad - Im sorry to hear about the Strep B I didnt think that it was a standard test here in the UK. Did you pay privately for it?

Chatty - YAYYY for your birthing kit arriving and having plenty of G&A :haha: Glad you had a good appointment. How is the house coming along?

Ducky - OMG.... Cant believe LO is a week old already either! Hope youre all settling in well together :hugs: Think we need some more photos xxx

Mrs Mel - Im actually feeling really sad already about losing my bump :( I love just watching G move around in my tummy and feeling the movements... I know it will be amazing having G in my arms too. YAYYY for being 3/5's! xxx

Melly - Hope you can manage to get baby to turn.

Lamere - Welcome!!! :hi:

Christians Mum - Hope you can manage to get that baby turned :hugs: When is your scan?

Fitz - YAYYY for having some progress! Im sure you wont need to be induced!

Poppy - Hi!! How are things with you?

Diggs - Glad everything is OK! xxx

Rockelle - Ouchie on the foot :hugs: Hope it gets better soon :hugs: Thats one thing you could do with out in labour!

Gosh I think that is everyone!

AFM - Yesterday we transferred the money for the deposit and solicitors fees and should be hearing today whether we get the keys to the house.... fingers crossed for me otherwise it wont be until after xmas and new year and I REALLY need to be in the house! Baby wise all is good, but I think that the water infection the doc picked up on is getting worse so might make an appointment to get some anti b's! Cant believe its xmas next week! Wonder if anyone will have an xmas day baby?

Love and :hugs: to you all xxxx

Congrats mummyb! How exciting! I hope you can sort out the feeding soon! I can't wait to see her!!

Have I shared this one yet? Christian is saying "shhhh, baby is sleeping!"

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/327A1E38-E77C-4525-97AD-281CF9EF9C21-4709-00000564816395C9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->