Early January Mum's

Glad all is ok mummybaron. Good you got it checked out though my waters started leaking at 31weeks and I just assumed I was peeing myself :dohh: 2 weeks I was walking about dribbling fluid thankfully it was my hind waters and they healed themselves.
Unfortunately thanks to this sodding cough I have dribble pee twice how attractive :haha:

Well I had no idea what to expect as my water had to be broke by my midwife in labour with my little boy and she said that there was no more than a tsp in there lol. Really panicked especially cause usually my wee is bright orange cause i'm always de-hydrated lol!

Hi, my name's Katie and my due date is 10 January, although I will most likely be induced around 38/39 weeks due to having gestational diabetes, boo. We're staying team :yellow:, am officially in third trimester in a couple of days! xx

Oh me too hun, sucks so much doesn't it. Would do anything for a big sugary donut right now! Did you have it during your first pregnancy? I didn't so I was really surprised. Are you on medication or are you doing ok with diet? I really hope I don't have to be induced early cos I want to get Christmas well and truly out the way before having baby! X

in like a few more months we will all be holding our little babies :) So cant wait, done with being pregnant!!!

YES! I hate not being as active as usual, especially with my LO. X

Mummybaron so glad all is well :hugs:

I just scheduled my 4D ultrasound for Nov. 5th!! So excited!! I had a lot of people try to talk me out of it, but in the end it's something I wanted to do!

I don't know what it feels like to have my water break either. When I was having the boys, they broke Alex's water, but then nothing happened. I don't think I'd know if I was peeing or if it was amniotic fluid.

Just thought I would share.. This day in 1994 I was ready to give birth to my one and only DD, she turns 18 tomorrow.. Here I am 18 years later almost ready to give birth to DD#2.. I must be mad! Still excited though :happydance:

hi ladies was just wondering if i could join you??? I am due the 8th of January with a lil boy :)

I don't know what it feels like to have my water break either. When I was having the boys, they broke Alex's water, but then nothing happened. I don't think I'd know if I was peeing or if it was amniotic fluid.

Ducky my waters have broken on their own both times and there was no mistaking it. With dd at 26 weeks stood at a bus stop lol and with ds at full term as i stood up after going to the loo. It feels like pee but immediatly you know there was no.activity of your bladder muscles, it just falls out lol and i think it feels more slippy than pee? Almost like soapy water or oily water sliding out?

Hi, my name's Katie and my due date is 10 January, although I will most likely be induced around 38/39 weeks due to having gestational diabetes, boo. We're staying team :yellow:, am officially in third trimester in a couple of days! xx

Oh me too hun, sucks so much doesn't it. Would do anything for a big sugary donut right now! Did you have it during your first pregnancy? I didn't so I was really surprised. Are you on medication or are you doing ok with diet? I really hope I don't have to be induced early cos I want to get Christmas well and truly out the way before having baby! X

Sucks big time! How are you managing with the dreaded GD? Yes, I was diagnosed at 27 weeks in my first pregnancy and been monitored since 16 weeks this time. I'm on metformin and hoping to avoid insulin (did last time). I've been put on met due to fasting level being slightly raised, all my other numbers are fine but they are so strict at my hospital, less than 5 fasting and less than 7 one hour after food. I've lost a stone since 16 weeks and can't really afford to lost anymore tbh, would kill for marmite on toast and jaffa cakes with a bowl of fruit :haha: I'm not sure about induction yet but was due for one at 39 weeks in my last pregnancy (apparently they always offer induction with GD at my hospital), but managed to avoid when Louis came on his own the day before :happydance: Hope you get Christmas out of the way too before your LO arrives, hun! Let me know how you get on xx

Me! Due Jan 1st. :happydance:
My name is Natalie. I'm 29, will be 30 by the time baby is born. Been married to my wonderful husband for 7 years this past June. We have a house full of furry babies (see my signature), but this is our first 2 legged child. We're having a girl and we're both super excited!! We've had 2 losses, so this still seems pretty surreal to both of us. I don't think it's really sunk in yet. Excited to be in the third trimester, although it's making me feel very unprepared!! Haha. Glad to be in the company of you lovely ladies. :)

Morning Ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA.... work has been manic :( Today was in for 6am and Im absolutely shattered. Not too long until maternity leave starts though.

Im off to Kiddicare in Peterborough on Saturday with DH and Mum. Hopefully we'll find a pram we like and can get it ordered.... fingers crossed!!

NatalieG - :hi: Due date buddy!! Congrats on your :pink: bump!

Drea.wilson - :hi: and Welcome, what team are you on and I'll add you to the front.

KatieB - You'll have to pack the jaffa cakes in your hospital bag! :haha:

GingerMango - Hi and CONGRATS!! Nice to see another boy, seems there is quite alot of :pink: bumps in January... wonder how many are :blue: with the team :yellow: ladies. Will pop you on the front xxxx

Babygirl - Hi :hi: Welcome!! Will pop you on the front! Congrats on your :blue: bump!

Dontlikeit - :hi: Oooh another :blue: I think the :blue:'s must be catching the :pink:'s up now! Will add you on too!

Ready - YOU'LL LOVE IT!!! It really was amazing, Im so glad we did it and we also managed to stay team :yellow: too xxx

Tinkalink - Will you be moving together once baby is here?

Claireleelou - :hi: and welcome! Will pop you on the front page xx Which team are you on?

Heya!!! I'm on team yellow!!! Really looking forward to adding to my family :)

Morning Everyone!

Happy Monday! :( :sleep:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

This weekend we bought the pram!! :yipee: We got the Oyster with the Lime green carrycot colour pack, we'll buy the stroller colour pack when we know baby's flavour. Really really like it. We also got the cot mattress, nursery curtains, tie backs, blankets and a whole multitude of things. So feeling more organised... but just need to get into our house now.

Here's the pram.

https://www.babyandco.com/imagprod/Oyster-Pram-Lime-Silver.jpg

can i join in :) im due the 11th jan,time seems to have gone really quickly for me ijust hope it doesnt drag when finish work end of this month!xx

KatM - :hi: and Welcome! Oooh you lucky thing I wish I was starting maternity leave soon. Im not going until the 5th December, will pop you on the front sheet.

I think I have just had my first Braxton.... the lower part of my bump seemed to get tense for a second or two. Ive not had this happen before, does this seem like what it could be?

:hi: Ladies

Im and im due Jan 7th with baby number two! We found out at 20 week scan we are on team :pink: Cant believe im 28 weeks already this pregnancy has flew in!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->