Early January Mum's

Sweetcheeks - Hi hun! Welcome to our little thread! CONGRATS on your :pink: bump!

Sambatiki, love your pram, the colour is lovely! Really need to get in gear and get ours!

Hey everyone
Had a pretty nice relaxing weekend!!! :)
28 weeks now, feels so real to be getting so much closer to the end :D

Morning Everyone!

Happy Monday! :( :sleep:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

This weekend we bought the pram!! :yipee: We got the Oyster with the Lime green carrycot colour pack, we'll buy the stroller colour pack when we know baby's flavour. Really really like it. We also got the cot mattress, nursery curtains, tie backs, blankets and a whole multitude of things. So feeling more organised... but just need to get into our house now.

Here's the pram.

https://www.babyandco.com/imagprod/Oyster-Pram-Lime-Silver.jpg

Love the pram, it's a gorgeous colour! You're so organised, I need to get sorting things. We're moving November 17th, have bought our first home :cloud9: so feeling a bit scared about getting everything done in time now must order double buggy for a start :argh:

MommyM - :hi: Glad you had a nice weekend.... yes 28 weeks is a bit of a :shock: especially when you realise its only 12 weeks away and there is only 10 weeks until christmas :argh:

Katie B - We're in a similar situation buying a new house too.... but as yet we still do not have a completion date. Its been going on now for 6 months!! I was going to wait to buy things until we had moved in but I know if I wait for that I could be cutting it very fine with the lead up to christmas, getting moved in, etc so atleast if we have bought most of it I can concentrate on getting the house ready for baby iygwim. I bet you can't wait to get in now!

MommyM - :hi: Glad you had a nice weekend.... yes 28 weeks is a bit of a :shock: especially when you realise its only 12 weeks away and there is only 10 weeks until christmas :argh:

The closer we get to christmas the closer we are to having our babies :happydance:
I love christmas time, its so much fun

I'm always excited about Christmas, but I'm extra excited this year! So much to look forward to!

Hello to the new ladies! :)

I love your pram - we've just got ours, we've gone for an ICandy and we've had a few sessions of practising with it, it's really nice to use.

Mrs Mel - Oooh which colour did you get?

MommyM - :argh: Im crapping myself! I dont know what to do with a baby! I spent 4 years trying to get one.... I didnt do the research into what happens afterwards :haha:

We just went for black in the end! We couldn't decide which colour to go for, so we thought we'd start with a black canvas and accessorise it with some coloured toys and things :)

I'm the same about feeling unprepared! I got the trying to conceive down to a fine art after a while and pregnancy I've got the hang of, more or less. Actually having a baby to look after is a completely new adventure, I have no idea what to do!

Mrs Mel - Its more tricky when youre on team :yellow: I liked that you could get colour packs with the Oyster so when it goes into the pushchair at 6 months(ish) I can get the relevant colour. Everyone else will be moaning about going overdue and we'll be there with our legs crossed :haha:

I'm so confuddled now!! I had my heart set on the Stokke Evo (hubby wants to get the Mima Xari so it's a stalemate situation). Stokke have just released a new pram called the Crusi. GAH! I like both Stokkes now!

.... At this rate I'll end up with no pram at all!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had my cousin's wedding on Saturday. It was very nice, except I really missed my sister. Family things are going to be very hard for a while, I think. Christmas is going to be bittersweet.

I'm so confuddled now!! I had my heart set on the Stokke Evo (hubby wants to get the Mima Xari so it's a stalemate situation). Stokke have just released a new pram called the Crusi. GAH! I like both Stokkes now!

.... At this rate I'll end up with no pram at all!!

Or two :haha:

Hello ladies! I am due Jan. 9th with my first!

Chatty - I loved the Stokke but it wouldnt fit in my Clio... much to DH's delight! Hope you can make up your mind... have you road tested either of them? I loved the Joolz but after trying to put it up and down found it too fiddly because Im short. Let us know what you end up getting x

Mrs Mel - :haha: now thats a plan!

AMP - :hi: and welcome!! Will pop you on the front. xxx

I love your pram Sambatiki, we have had the Icandy apple jogger in black but we may get a flavour pack when lo goes into the normal seat but the colours are a bit subdued for the icandy :(

Hope you all get your prams sorted soon.
I really hope my little one stays here till after christmas when my c-section will be due don't want to rushing in with my turkey still in the oven! LOL!
How are everyones pregnancy symptoms going? xx

Hope you all get your prams sorted soon.
I really hope my little one stays here till after christmas when my c-section will be due don't want to rushing in with my turkey still in the oven! LOL!
How are everyones pregnancy symptoms going? xx

Ive started to recently feeling tired AGAIN, was hoping that it wouldnt come back but looks like it has :cry:

mommymakayla I feel your pain having to have lots of naps during the day now just to function suppose it's just our bodies getting us used to being buggared all the time! LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->