Early January Mum's

Can I join please? We are expecting our little boy on the 9th October :)

As far as symptoms, my back and hips are hurting and I still get terrible heartburn. I am also soooooo itchy! My face is red and raw and my arms, hands and fingers itch so badly! Funny because my belly doesn't. I'm also feeling really big and heavy.

:hi: Ladies

Im and im due Jan 7th with baby number two! We found out at 20 week scan we are on team :pink: Cant believe im 28 weeks already this pregnancy has flew in!! x

Hi sweetcheeks, not seen you post since your sad mc, you must have got a bfp straight away! So happy for you! :hugs:

As far as symptoms, my back and hips are hurting and I still get terrible heartburn. I am also soooooo itchy! My face is red and raw and my arms, hands and fingers itch so badly! Funny because my belly doesn't. I'm also feeling really big and heavy.

Hope your back and hips ease up a bit, :hugs:
I spoke to a few doctors who have all said that as long as you do not use the microwave heat packs for longer than 15 minutes a time and don't use on your bump there perfectly safe. I find these help a lot! Specially with achy winter pains. Also if you have a partner remind him he caused this pregnancy and to get the massage cream out and give you a good rub!:haha:
Heart burn is a pain but a sign baby is growing bigger and never know could be a sign of lots of hair!! :haha:
Please mention to your midwife ichyness can be a sign of something being wrong with your liver. :shrug: most likely nothing but a blood test is best knowing. I had to be checked as I practically one giant itch I couldn't scratch by the end of my first pregnancy. It turned out to be nothing but better safe than sorry!!

Is everyone here from January jelly beans?

Can I join please???

Morning peeps!

Im a squash today!! :yipee: Stupid rubbish tickers stuck on the same veg for weeks! :haha: Cant believe its less than 3 months now until baby could be here :argh:

Eurrghhhh must dash work calls!

:hi: Ladies

Im and im due Jan 7th with baby number two! We found out at 20 week scan we are on team :pink: Cant believe im 28 weeks already this pregnancy has flew in!! x

Hi sweetcheeks, not seen you post since your sad mc, you must have got a bfp straight away! So happy for you! :hugs:

Hi Melly, I know havent really been posting much at all, havent been on BnB that much this pregnancy. Got my BFP 2 cycles after the mc but we we were ntnp as I wasnt sure I was ready. So happy to see u here too :hugs: Hope pregnancy is treating u well xx

hey everyone :)

This weeks is gonna be long, got 2 appts the next 2 days. Off to a speech appt for my DD this morning to see if she still is gonna need it!! Will see how it goes :)
then got myy 28 weeks check up 2morrow :)

I want to have a little moan with you ladies. My DH is being really mean. We're trying to buy a car but he's trying to go for something new, not used. Thing is we still need stuff for new baby and the fact is he's only just started out driving so the insurance is gonna be a bomb on something so new. We've had a real headache getting finance and we really need a car due to my DH's working hours. So I'm just having a moan about my DH wanting a really expensive small car :(

Katie B - We're in a similar situation buying a new house too.... but as yet we still do not have a completion date. Its been going on now for 6 months!! I was going to wait to buy things until we had moved in but I know if I wait for that I could be cutting it very fine with the lead up to christmas, getting moved in, etc so atleast if we have bought most of it I can concentrate on getting the house ready for baby iygwim. I bet you can't wait to get in now!

Six months, that sounds very stressful. Hope you get a completion date very soon, it would be lovely if you could be in your new home before Christmas and before your bundle of joy arrives, fingers crossed :flower: Yes, am really excited about sorting the house out, painting Louis' room and getting everything just so. We get the keys this Friday!

Also bought a couple of little things for baby today just because I couldn't resist. My first buys so far, a terry towel all in one romper by Jools Oliver at Mothercare and a white pramsuit. Love babies in white :cloud9:

Oh, and congrats on becoming a squash today :haha::happydance:

Leelouclaire - I would be pissed off too :hugs: He should be thinking about the longer term commitments that this car will be having on you and the family :( Hope you can manage to make him see sense :hugs:

Melly Welly - HAPPY SQUASH WEEK!!! Ahemm or is it going to be fortnight :grr: Only 11 weeks left potentially!

MommyM - You are a busy bunny this week. Hope all goes well with your 28 week check tomorrow and the speech therapist for DD xxx Im feeling tired this week too... perhaps its a growth spurt?

Spotted dog - :hi: and welcome! Will pop you on the front page xxx

Poppy - I think there are some Jelly Beans here but not sure if they have got another little thread somewhere. But of course youre free to join us too!

Ducky - Eurgghhhh I feel for you with the back and hip pain :( :hugs: I ended up going to an Osteopath in the end and it was amazing. It still aches now but atleast I can walk again, it was getting to the point where I couldnt walk at night. I really recommend it if you can do it :hugs:

Mummy B - Im sure Baby will stay in the oven until after xmas. Are they going to book you in inbetween xmas and new year?

Mrs S-M - Of course you can join us! Will pop you on the front page x Welcome :flower:

Hope I havent forgotten anyone, that has posted :flower: Hope everyone else is well x

AFM - So yes, up another veggie onto another week :thumbup: Baby has been VERY active over the last couple of days and Im absolutely LOVING it! Belly is super itchy so not loving that too much. Went out last night with the NCT yoga ladies to Pizza Express and had a really lovely time. Im so glad I signed up to do it. Tonight Im just chilling out, DH is working until late so going to get an early night with all the room to stretch out in bed :haha:

i am well and truly ready for finishing work, got a few weeks holiday to take off first :)

poppy, long time no see :) hope you and bump are doing well!!

is anyone else having trouble sleeping? I fall asleep ok but as soon as i wake up i need to wee then i cant get back to sleep :( also my back hurts, i have a pillow under bump and between knees, i got up 5 times for the loo the other night! its constant!

Hello! Mind if i join you ladies? My name is Bri. I'm almost 36 and pregnant with my 3rd. We have a 16 year old girl,a 20 month old boy and are preggo with another boy! Happily team blue!! It's been a rough pregnancy. I bled for 5 1/2 weeks and have been on light duty and pelvic rest since. I had a MC a week before i got preggo this time, so i have been stressed the entire time. I have a recheck ultrasound with the high risk doc tomorrow to check and make sure everything is ok and can't wait!!! I'm due Jan 3rd, but the doc is hoping i make it to mid-late Dec. I think everyone in my house is ready for this baby to come...lol. Look forward to chillin with you guys if ya don't mind! :hi:

:wave: welcome to you! Sorry for your loss, i had a mc in jan, my 3rd, it does make you a complete nervous wreck the entire time! I have quite a big gap too my son is 10 in Dec so its like doing it all over again xx

I forgot to come on and update on growth scan; both babies are transverse laying heads on left side, weighing 2 and a half to 3 pounds each. Kicking me and each other, alot! Though both placentas are transverse and starting to fuse together though alot of fraternal twins get this, so at the moment nothing to worry about.
I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead on fundus chart which is why I don't understand why everyone keeps going on about how huge i am :haha:
Hope you are all well :flower:

I dont know if its me on the first page, due the 6th jan, but im misscherry15 due 6th of jan and its a yellow bundle not blue xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->