Early nausea a sign of multiples??

tl682

Reaction score
I'm 3.5 weeks and am so nauseous!! I wasn't nauseous in my last pregnancy until after 5 weeks. So, could I be pregnant with more than one baby, and the hormones are just higher from this and causing the nausea??

I'm 3.5 weeks and am so nauseous!! I wasn't nauseous in my last pregnancy until after 5 weeks. So, could I be pregnant with more than one baby, and the hormones are just higher from this and causing the nausea??

I started getting nauseous at 3 weeks as well I think it is the way your body processes hormones. I also swear I am having a girl this time, my last pregnancy was a little boy and I was not this nauseous! lol

All pregnancies are different, as are the ways our bodies handle the hormones that come with them. Severity/early onset of symptoms is in no way connected to the number of babies. Some women who are carrying multiples end up experiencing extremely strong nausea, while others experience no nausea at all.

I was throwing up at 4 and a half weeks this pregnancy and there is only one in there :) with my boys I was 7-8weeks and 6.5 weeks.

I was the same with my son, being sick before I even tested, however this time I'm hardly sick at all so I just think it's different each time x

I was also sick before I got a BFP and there is only one. With DS I didn't have any morning sickness at all so was a pretty big shock to my body.

Can't wait to find out! With my first baby, I started having symptoms at 4 weeks on the dot. With my second, I started having symptoms at around 6-7 weeks, which was scary, but he's perfect! Now, I'm on my third pregnancy, and I started having symptoms a week and a half before I tested (although I didn't test until 5 weeks!). Now, I feel sicker than I've ever felt in my LIFE! I can't wait to find out what that means, if anything. I've got 2 baby boys, so I'm hoping for a baby girl this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->