Early pre eclampsia 16 weeks?

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hello all, not sure if this is the correct place to post.
I have severe pre eclampsia and HELLp syndrome in my first pregnancy. I had my consultation today at 16 weeks and they are concerned I have pre eclampsia already, due to high blood pressure and also protein in my urine. They sent off my bloods today and I am returning tomorrow for results and meds.
has anyone got experience of this so early in pregnancy before?
Worried Mum here! Xxx

Sorry I don't have any experience with pre- eclampsia. Just wanted to pass on good thoughts and prayers! I hope everything is well with you and baby!

Thanks ladies, I will update this thread when I can, as I couldn't find any forums about it.

my blood tests came back normal thankfully, but show something that indicates I am developing it. my blood pressure was high still and protein in urine, so on BP meds and 150mg of aspirin, with weekly midwife appointments and 4 weekly drs and growth scans.
hopefully it will keep it away til baby is big enough to say hello to the world! X

Thanks ladies, I will update this thread when I can, as I couldn't find any forums about it.

my blood tests came back normal thankfully, but show something that indicates I am developing it. my blood pressure was high still and protein in urine, so on BP meds and 150mg of aspirin, with weekly midwife appointments and 4 weekly drs and growth scans.
hopefully it will keep it away til baby is big enough to say hello to the world! X

Wow sounds like they are keeping a close eye on you! That's good. I'm sure everything will be fine. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->