Early scan booked!

bumphope

Reaction score
We wanted an early scan so we have something to show our parents when we tell then at Christmas (and because that's a convenient excuse!) so I have booked one for December 19th!

Eek! It'll make me 8+3 by then I think, so I'm really hoping they can see something!

Has anyone else had an early scan?

H x

I'm gonna book mine in a week to be safe, for December 17- ill be 7 weeks.
So telling myself its only a week til first doc appointment, then 2 more weeks til scan.
Yippee!

I had one at exactly 6 weeks but only due to complications. We saw the heartbeat and a little bean in there but as you will be 8 weeks, it should look more like a baby than a blob which what mine was like lol. Good luck! xxx

Yeah, we had one at 6ish weeks and 10 weeks. 6 weeks was a blob with a beating heart and 10 weeks was a jelly baby with a beating heart wiggling around!

I've had one at 8 weeks with my first two pregnancies - its great, you can see movement and tiny arms and legs!

I've just booked one for 8+2 on Dec 7th so FX we all get good news :) xxx

I had one at exactly 8 weeks with DD and you could definitely see a lot. Heartbeat was clear and you could make out the head and body. Very cute and reassuring!!

I have a private scan booked for 23rd december. I'll be 10 weeks then, sooo excited. My mum and dad know already though, DH was rubbish at keeping quiet haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->