• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Glad that you know why you bled! That's so reassuring!! Not long now... hope the weekend fly's by for you!!! :dust:

hi PP ,did you get faint pos for a while before you found out for sure?xx

i got a few evaps (but then again they could have just righly been evaps as they where over the time limit

Well ive been lying in bed awake for ages and up in the middle of the nite peeing(must be the nerves).

My scans at 2:30 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wont be back on to probably after dinner by the time we collect our wee boy and get home so i will let u know then

P.S I have no fingernails left at the moment and by lunchtime i will probably be down to my knuckles

If all goes well i will leave u lot alone(not in a bad way but then i can finally except that im pregnant) . Dont worry i will still be popping in but not posting full threads about my pregnnacy

well didnt get my scan to an hr late(as it was real busy). They did it and it measured 9mm one way and i think she said 12-13 mmthe other way. Theres still no baby so they are bringing me back in 10 days on the 7th of august and they said that they should see something for defiinate.

They said no to be worried yet but i read that you should see a yolk sac before it gets to 12mm

https://www.brooksidepress.org/Prod...trasound/1st_trimester_ultrasound_scannin.htm

they think im only 4 or 5 weeks! I dont understand that as i got my :bfp: on july 12th???????????

I really dont feel too postive

Hi PP, sorry you didn't get the scan results you wanted, just wanted to send you :hugs:...

All the best for your next scan hun....x.

If they told you not to worry, try your hardest, i know it's hard i would be climing the walls. Fingers crossed for some good new soon. :hug:

awww, fingers crossed it's all in hand anyway, getting appointments and scans etc. Usually don't get seen till 12 weeks, so im glad they are now keeping a closer eye on you

xx

Big :hug: to you PP.
Try not to worry hun, I'm sure you will see bubba on your next scan.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you chuck xx

Oh hun ya must be going mad with all the waiting! Fingers crossed for your next scan, I hope that one is the one where you see your LO! :hugs:

Thinking of you hun xx it must be driving you mad though all this waiting, but hey we are all waiting with you :hug:

I know u all think im crazy and should just wait the 10 days but i just know that i should be further on. I also know that i read that there should be a yolk sac at a certain size so i checked and found the same answers on different websites. Now i know that its early days but im raging that the doc said theres nothing to worry about when there is. I can take bad news (tho i don’t like it)but i hate to be lied too. It says on all the sites that the yolk sac show be seen at 8mm and im now 9mm
https://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0CYD/is_16_38/ai_107275721

https://www.scribd.com/doc/37502/EmbryonicDemise (just keep clicking the arrow till u get to the info that i mean)

but they say when u find out ur preggers,u might of only concieved the wk b4!! but docs n nurses go from ur last period dont they!! so theres nearly 3wk u cud take off,i think ur guna b fine, try not2worry x x

but they say when u find out ur preggers,u might of only concieved the wk b4!! but docs n nurses go from ur last period dont they!! so theres nearly 3wk u cud take off,i think ur guna b fine, try not2worry x x

but anything over a 8mm sac should have a yolk or its classes as abnormal and thats what happened last time. I now have a 9mm sac:cry:

loads of :hugs: hun hope things get sorted for you i really do.
i know it must be hard for you (tbh i couldnt know how hard this must be for you as i've never been in this situation) but u know we r all here 4 u to have a rant, cry, yell or hissy to if you need it

lots of :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

porkpie1981 said:
but i read that you should see a yolk sac before it gets to 12mm

your still only 9mm so that shouldn't be a worry for you:hugs:

porkpie1981 said:
they think im only 4 or 5 weeks! I dont understand that

"While a gestational sac is sometimes seen as early as during the 4th week of gestation, it may not be seen until the end of the 5th week"

So if they think your 4weeks pushing 5, surely they wouldn't be able to see your gestational sac yet?

How confusing for you, try and do things (safely) that relax you and make the wait easier x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->