• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

I don't know how I missed this?? I'm glad all is going well, and that you had fun scaring the crap out of us. :) That tittle is terrible!!
Can't wait to hear more on mon. :hugs:
P

pp- so glad everything ok for you!!!! fingers crossed for you it all goes smoothly from here!!!!

omg I only read yesterday's post today and I almost got a heart attack when you wrote " Welll started bleeding and nearly died", I thought you meant it LITERALLY!!:shock:
thank god you are ok and bump is fine!! :happydance: don't scare us like that again!

I'm glad everything is ok and they found the sac :hugs:

Keep us updated! It's great to see the u/s pictures of the little ones.

good luck hun!! Hope all is ok and you are feeling better!!!:hug:

Ok iam a compleate numpty and dont understand scans at all lol ..
Is the dark circle the sac ?? (Just out of curiosity lol) ..
I hope Monday goes A ok PP hun .. At least the Drs are looking after you well :) , And iam glad everythings ok for you hun . xx

that circle was the cyst the sac was the scan the 2nd doc did so hopefully i can post a pic on momday:happydance:

It is a scary title.....can you not change it now we all know there's a bean!

theres only a sac at the mo(no visable baby) . Last time i had a blighted ovum(just a sac no baby and needed a d & C at nearky 13 weeks) So untill i see one i cant relax.

Can u change the tittle? How do u do that?

Good luck PPie. Keep relaxed though :D lol at taking phone pics while doc as gone? your ticker says 6 weeks? is that from last period? Don't you conceive roughly 2 weeks after that so baby will only be 4 weeks? or something lol!

Im sooo unsure as i mite have ivulated late. The doc think cause i got my :bfp: 1 week late this means that i am not as far on

o well roll on monday

Hey PP.

Good luck for monday. Cant wait to see the piccie!!

:hug:

Hey PP... How you feeling hun? Other than dying for Monday to come round? Has everything else cleared up as I read on one of your threads that you thought you had a UTI... all ok now?

I'm still waiting to hear from the midwife for my early scan... so trying to just keep busy, not an easy task at the moment!

just letting uknow,when my mate found out she was preggers she was only 5wk n started spotting,so she went to early pregnacny for s scan n they coudnt c nowt, she ad to av internal n let me tell u it was so smalll, so urs will be there(of course) just not big enough!! good luck n wish u all the best for the future x x x

well had to ring hopsital to confirm that that i had a uti from the test. I do (so thats a refief as i know thats why i was bleeding). :happydance:

hi PP ,did you get faint pos for a while before you found out for sure?xx

Just impatient... as I am sure you are by now. Hope you're feeling better with that UTI. Take care.
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"