• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early scan worries, no foetal pole at 6+5 - any thoughts? #Update p5

threebirds I have a scan today too. Mine is due to bleeding at 5am every morning without fail. I also pee at that time. I haven't DTD in a week so I know its not that. It is just getting highly frustrating so midwife booked me in for an emergency scan today.

This pregnancy has always measured a week behind in the early days but caught up a bit on the 12 week scan. S/he was 11+6 instead of 12+2 so not bad considering at 6w and 9w S/he was about a week behind. Maybe your baby is just a slow starter :)

Thanks Mummy2o & I really hope your scan goes well for you today xx

Hi girls
Thanks so much for popping in to see if there is any news.
Sadly it's not good news.
Was back for scan no 3 this morning and saw our tiny foetus, which had not grown at all. So no development & no heart beat.
We've decided to wait 3 weeks before going back. May well mc naturally in that time & if not we'll have a final scan before d&c then.

I should have bedn around 8+5 today, the baby was only measuring just over five weeks, so it's clear now there was been no development for some time. But by waiting a few more weeks we won't feel we were rushed into medical management.

Just want to wish you all the very best with your pregnancies. X

I'm sorry your scan wasn't better news :hugs:

I had a similar experience with a twin pregnancy in 2010 and found the waiting between scans unbearable (we had 4 scans in total, from 6 weeks through to 10 weeks when we finally discovered that things were not going to work out and I had a d&c) I hope things go smoothly for you now that you know and that you're back with a :bfp: as soon as you're ready.

Lots of gentle hugs :hugs:

So sorry threebirds! Wish there was something to say to make you feel better, but I know better. I'll be thinking of you!

So sorry for your loss :hugs: Are you planning on having tests done? Also don't give up. A lady in my ttcal group had 3 miscarriages. Then when she was about to get her testing done she got a BFP. Was she nervous. You bet. She took it one day at a time and she finally got her rainbow baby, who is how 2 months old. You will get that rainbow, just keep your chin up, even though its hard.

Threebirds, I'm so sorry for your loss <3. Was really hoping you would get good news <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->