Early Scans??

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
After a panicky start, My Dr has said that my pregnancy seems 'normal' (My hcg didnt double on the 1st lot of blood tests but has now rocketed and he said the results were excellent :cloud9: We think I was just very very early on the first lot)
Anyway, hes sending me for an early scan to reassure me. I will be either 5 weeks or 5+1. Ive never had a scan before 12 weeks, will there be anything to see? I'll be so scared if they cant see anything!
Hope everyone else and bumps are all well! xxxxx

I doubt it hun, not at 5 weeks. Nothing that you can make out anyway.

Hope everything goes well :hugs:

I wonder why hes bothering to send me then when he knows my dates? It will just stress me more, not reassure me! Im hoping even to see the sac- just anything! i keep on thinking we've all made a big mistake and im not actually pregnant :blush:

Oh hun you'll definately see a sac !! Sorry i thought you meant anywhere near feutal looking !

You'll definately see the sac :)

we saw sac and a little dot when your 6+ weeks they can see heartbeat scans can be funny sometimes you see loads other times not as much depends where baby lies huni

dont worry though am sure everythin will b ok xxx

I was 5 weeks 5 and we saw the fetal pole in the pregnancy sac and the yolk sac so they can see if ur pregnancy is progressing, if u cant see too much they will prob ask u back, they did with me and i saw babba and heartbeat at my next scan. :)

With my first i had a scan at only just 6 weeks and i could see a dark kidney bean shape with a little flashing light towards one end..the heartbeat :cloud9:

Good luck with your scan hun xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->