Early test, dont know what to make of it?

How wonderful for you! It's great to know so early but also quite difficult. I knew as early as possible with my first pregnancy and it seemed so long until I felt safe in the pregnancy, but atleast you can really enjoy the whole experience from the beginning :) is it your first?

My AF was 13th August so I'm about a week behind you, have you had any strong clear symptoms yet? Like morning sickness? Xx

How wonderful for you! It's great to know so early but also quite difficult. I knew as early as possible with my first pregnancy and it seemed so long until I felt safe in the pregnancy, but atleast you can really enjoy the whole experience from the beginning :) is it your first?

My AF was 13th August so I'm about a week behind you, have you had any strong clear symptoms yet? Like morning sickness? Xx

It's not planned at all. Infact we where finished with having any more. I already have 3 kids. 7.5yrs 3yrs and 1.5yrs. The only symptom I've gotten was I've gone off alcoholic drinks and have been light headed. Nothing else yet.. no sore boob's etc.

Has your tests come yet haha

I caved and did my other Morrisons one this afternoon as I needed to work, and the FR hadn't come! It was another bfn! My tests have literally just come now!

Not sure wether to waste one of them today to see if the FR says different, or wait another day!

Really don't think I am anymore. This isn't planned and is not an ideal situation so when I thought I was I was pretty damn scared, but now that I don't think I am I'm a bit disappointed?! How does that work lol.

I caved and did my other Morrisons one this afternoon as I needed to work, and the FR hadn't come! It was another bfn! My tests have literally just come now!

Not sure wether to waste one of them today to see if the FR says different, or wait another day!

Really don't think I am anymore. This isn't planned and is not an ideal situation so when I thought I was I was pretty damn scared, but now that I don't think I am I'm a bit disappointed?! How does that work lol.

Sounds like your kinda in the same situation as me. This pregnancy wasn't planned. I was in this situation a few months ago but that was due to not tracking and being safe. This time I ended up ovulating about 5 days early.

When are you due af again. Sorry if you've said already x

Good luck for the frer i easily see the tesco one x

Hi guys,

Weenat - its hard to say when AF is due as i dont track my cycle. I was on the injection for a little while and the last one was due in march but i didnt get it. It took until about June/July for my first period following that and then my last AF was 13th August. Following a 28 day cycle i would be due on tomorrow, but that is just a guess as i have no idea about my cycle.

I did a FR test yesterday morning and it showed nothing. So i gave up obsessing and i am just waiting to see whats what. It is strange because as you say Jospehine3 when i look at that first test i still see it, but i havent had a bfp since. I think i may buy a few cheap tests today and do another today and another tomorrow, see if its any different. In my mind thought i dont think i am anymore.

With not knowing my cycle it could be that its been too early to test. But if i am i would definitely expect a positive result in the next few days.

I will update later on when i have got another test and see if theres any change. But as it stands i think i am out.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->