Early Test ...

Typo: congrats * I’m so excited for you! I know the feeling

Hey, can I post a TTC ovulation pic? I’m excited to try again, I’m 44 and I get ALL the frowns and sighs and all the flooding of bad potential but I’m secretly hopeful.

A923F857-51C6-4EDA-AFA9-A3D087CE91C6.jpeg

Just a quick update before work...
Think the tests may be a bad batch. No line like that with fmu ...I just don’t know. I need to get different test but I’m pretty resigned at this point.
I still have symptoms so I’m somewhat hopeful but I keep getting let down with these lines.

Good luck ...even if they were a bad batch, you tested very early and so could still be in with a chance.

I’m out, I feel like. Took a test on break (held pee allllll morning 4+ hrs) and there wasn’t anything. If I am pregnant I will find out eventually but right now I’m leaning towards I’m not. Basically not testing anymore unless a period never comes.

Thanks! It’s disappointing but it would’ve been a little crazy to get pregnant right away after my iud removal and being 20 lbs over weight lol. I mean, I haven’t had a period yet and I have some symptoms but obviously those could just be from hormone changes. I won’t know much until I get a period and stuff so I’m ok with it! I got my hopes up a little so it is disappointing but I wasn’t too invested. xx

Since I’m already this far in...I took a second look at both my test today and put them with the one from yesterday...I mean, I was in a hurry when taking both test...didn’t have a lot of time to analyze them without a BOOM line...I guess I’ll let you all tell me what you think about them. First test is yesterday’s and two bottom ones are from fmu this morning and after 4 hour hold ...I’ve been up and down a lot through night with my daughter who recently got her tonsils removed and it’s hard to ignore going to the bathroom. So my fmu is only probably equivalent to a 3-4hr hold ...idk. I can’t remember when I went to the bathroom yesterday and how long between that and test. Anyway, I’m probably thinking too much. But what else is new? Thanks!

3C3B48E5-D16B-4116-887B-537AEBFEB2AB.jpeg E14C0CF2-0B02-4A0C-81D7-82421CF3F97C.jpeg

I would say the top and middle could be faulty due to the dye run however I do see a line in the middle one also.....I still see a definite line on the bottom test with no due run xx

My bbs are killing me, and through all my pregnancies that’s been a constant. As well as a burning sensation which I had in early pregnancy with my 3rd I know for sure.
I don’t feel and overwhelming feeling of just knowing, which I have had in the past. But I also don’t feel like I’m definitely not. It’s actually really confusing so be in the “I just don’t know”...
I’m going to get some different test. I hate frer, but I’ll prob get a couple and then I few store cheapies...I don’t really want to but I hate not knowing I thought I saw faints on all the frer I’ve taken this far so maybe I just was really early. (Meaning conception sometime between Dec 25-Jan 1 ...obviously I’ll be updating here.

Hey, can I post a TTC ovulation pic? I’m excited to try again, I’m 44 and I get ALL the frowns and sighs and all the flooding of bad potential but I’m secretly hopeful.

View attachment 1076470

@Medic12 This is negative. Not sure if you started your own thread yet or not so figured I would answer you real quick. As for the frowns and the sighs.. FORGET them! Are they going to be raising your baby? No. So they can shut it! lol. Good luck hun! Baby dust to you!

@SilasLove I am wishing you the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->