Early Testing or Not?

Well last cycle I did (for the first time) but this time I'm not going to bother. I truly believe that the only sign for me being preg will be no AF, she's not let me down for the past 30 years!! (blimey has it really been that long.....). I'm with Macwooly, haven't bought any so no temptation:thumbup:x

Oh, how I wish I had you willpower! Lol. Maybe you can help me lose that last 10lbs too? :happydance:

My halo slips often Dach! I managed to lose 2 and half stone last year, but have a real struggle on at the mo to get to my 1 year at my goal weight which is the end of July!

Okay, so what with Bubba SSing and you POAS too early, I see I'm gonna have my hands full!!!!...... :trouble: x

I'm being a good girl though :laugh2: Just need to stop my affair with Ben & Jerry :rofl:

I'm not going to test early...I'm not going to test early...

I can say it all I want, but I know it's not true!!! I have way too many IC tests. ;) It's like POAS is a new hobby I found between 10 and 14 DPO. :haha:

I am new to TTC (cycle #2) and already have a child, so I haven't gotten to the point where a BFN or AF saddens me. I hope I never get to that point and sincerely wish that no one had to feel anything except joy when TTC.

Well last cycle I did (for the first time) but this time I'm not going to bother. I truly believe that the only sign for me being preg will be no AF, she's not let me down for the past 30 years!! (blimey has it really been that long.....). I'm with Macwooly, haven't bought any so no temptation:thumbup:x

Oh, how I wish I had you willpower! Lol. Maybe you can help me lose that last 10lbs too? :happydance:

My halo slips often Dach! I managed to lose 2 and half stone last year, but have a real struggle on at the mo to get to my 1 year at my goal weight which is the end of July!

Okay, so what with Bubba SSing and you POAS too early, I see I'm gonna have my hands full!!!!...... :trouble: x

I'm being a good girl though :laugh2: Just need to stop my affair with Ben & Jerry :rofl:

....and another - Macwooly and her 'affair'.......:trouble:

I've found the early testing is just too disappointing. I'd rather hang onto the hope that there is still a chance and nothing is certain until AF either makes her visit or stays the heck away!

I go through the debate every month and back here again for it now as I'm on Day 26 of a 27 Day cycle.

PLEASE PLEASE please AF stay away!!

Hockey ,I hope she stays away for both of us Hun
Jax your such a bully ( but it's what I need )
Macwooly , didn't dh provide the last b and j that makes it a threesome in my book
Love you girls X

Hockey ,I hope she stays away for both of us Hun
Jax your such a bully ( but it's what I need )
Macwooly , didn't dh provide the last b and j that makes it a threesome in my book
Love you girls X

He doesn't always provide it and he's not allowed near me when the boys are released from the freezer as he always wants some :laugh2:

@macwooly- Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth, but I have never met a potato chip (crisp) that I didn't like, lol. I have carried these last ten pounds for about ten years now, lol.

I like B&J's half baked, mmmm.

Have to be fairly discplined with myself as I'm Scottish so have a pretty sweet tooth, when I was going through all the crap with my first marriage I actually put on a LOT of weight, soon as I left him it came off though - emtional overeating is my curse.

@macwooly- Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth, but I have never met a potato chip (crisp) that I didn't like, lol. I have carried these last ten pounds for about ten years now, lol.

Oh Pringles runs a close second on my list of loves :laugh2:

Have to be fairly discplined with myself as I'm Scottish so have a pretty sweet tooth, when I was going through all the crap with my first marriage I actually put on a LOT of weight, soon as I left him it came off though - emtional overeating is my curse.

I put on 8 stone in my first marriage and when I left the ex I was 21 stone! But it came off and my best weight lose joke is "I lost 28 stone of ugly fat overnight when I left the ex" :rofl:

Sounds like congrats are due on many levels! I am an emotional eater too and I hate it. :cry:

Can't stand Pringles, my main danger areas are B&J ice cream and crisps glorious crisps (or chips to our American cousins) with dip.

I don't really drink these days but back when I would have a glass of wine after work nothing in the fridge even vaguely snacky was safe, 1-2 drinks and I'd eat anything that's not nailed down.

I put on 8 stone in my first marriage and when I left the ex I was 21 stone! But it came off and my best weight lose joke is "I lost 28 stone of ugly fat overnight when I left the ex" :rofl:

Wow 8 stone, OMG you must have been so unhappy Macwooly...:nope:

My ex made me miserable, one of the reasons he said that we couldn't have children was that we were too fat - I would've been about a size 14 when he said that (though I got bigger after that) - I look back and say "wanker"

I put on 3 stone or 45 pounds, but it's all gone now, I take good care of myself and eat really well, I still enjoy a wee bit of what I fancy but only after I've had a proper dinner :thumbup:

Sounds like congrats are due on many levels! I am an emotional eater too and I hate it. :cry:

Well I had a lot of good support from family and friends and my new partner, changing your lifestyle and learned eating habits doesn't come easy and there's sadly no magic bullet :dohh: but it can be done.

My ex was a complete b*****d :growlmad:

I do try to be good and I do a fair amount of moderate exercise but I do have to limit how much bad stuff I have in the house as I struggle to say no to it :)

My OH has a super sweet tooth and can easily scoff a whole packet of chocolate biscuits at one sitting, I have no idea where he puts it as he's quite on the skinny side :shrug:

Anyway as a result I have a house FULL of chocolate, biscuits, crisps, coke etc, we seriously have a cupboard in the kitchen referred to as "The Sweetie Cupboard" I can eat this stuff moderately though, except for 1-2 days a month of PMT where I'm likely to have a bit of a blowout :haha:

Haribo's are my absolute downfall, once I start I can't stop!

Now rule number one from Jax girls:

Don't buy the stuff and then it won't call to you from the cupboard:thumbup:

IDK where you live, but are Haribos gummy bears? That's what they are here, lol.

IDK where you live, but are Haribos gummy bears? That's what they are here, lol.

Uk Dach. OMG gummy bears, I forgot about them, I could do a whole bag! Yep, Haribo's are the same jelly kids sweets, the fizzy ones are the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->