Early Testing or Not?

Haribo's are my absolute downfall, once I start I can't stop!

Now rule number one from Jax girls:

Don't buy the stuff and then it won't call to you from the cupboard:thumbup:

IDK where you live, but are Haribos gummy bears? That's what they are here, lol.

Uk Dach. OMG gummy bears, I forgot about them, I could do a whole bag! Yep, Haribo's are the same jelly kids sweets, the fizzy ones are the best!!

I noticed on your avatar where you were after I hit send, lol. Those gummies are fat free, so they are totally ok! Lol :happydance:

Haribo's are my absolute downfall, once I start I can't stop!

Now rule number one from Jax girls:

Don't buy the stuff and then it won't call to you from the cupboard:thumbup:

IDK where you live, but are Haribos gummy bears? That's what they are here, lol.

Uk Dach. OMG gummy bears, I forgot about them, I could do a whole bag! Yep, Haribo's are the same jelly kids sweets, the fizzy ones are the best!!

I noticed on your avatar where you were after I hit send, lol. Those gummies are fat free, so they are totally ok! Lol :happydance:

Rock on!! Aren't I the smug one now :haha: :smug: My teeth will probably all still fall out but hey!!x

According to the toothpaste adverts healthy diets are no good for teeth either :)

According to the toothpaste adverts healthy diets are no good for teeth either :)

Those stupid adverts and now this German salad food poisoning, it's giving my OH an excuse not to eat fruit! :growlmad:

So anything with carbs are bad because they make you fat and stick to your teeth and now you have European salad infected with E.Coli, lol. I think it's a good excuse to sustain ourselves on candy and ice cream, lol!

Ladies- I think we hijacked another thread again. Wasn't the topic early testing, lol!

At least I am not talking about my dog!

It's ok to threadjack as long as said threadjack topic is not TTC related :happydance:

Now who's watching Wimbledon???

It's ok to threadjack as long as said threadjack topic is not TTC related :happydance:

Would you believe I am at work? Lol. This is what I do when I am here, I surf BnB, lol. :happydance:

Has anyone tried Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips? :munch: Nuff said...

As for POAS, i did a comparative analysis on positive test results based on dpo and discovered that the majority of tests indicated the first positive at 10 dpo for my brand. :amartass:

So, i start at 10 dpo. That's my story and sticking to it. :sulk:

Would you believe I am at work? Lol. This is what I do when I am here, I surf BnB, lol. :happydance:

Yikes, things must be quiet in your office. I work from home a couple of days a week and on those days I tend to surf BnB when I'm waiting on reports to load heh heh :haha:

Yikes, things must be quiet in your office. I work from home a couple of days a week and on those days I tend to surf BnB when I'm waiting on reports to load heh heh :haha:

I work with/for my father in a family business, lol. So I have a little leeway here! :happydance:

Has anyone tried Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips? :munch: Nuff said...

As for POAS, i did a comparative analysis on positive test results based on dpo and discovered that the majority of tests indicated the first positive at 10 dpo for my brand. :amartass:

So, i start at 10 dpo. That's my story and sticking to it. :sulk:

Love the chip choice! :thumbup:

Enough with the peeing on sticks, I'm downloading the first episode of new season True Blood.

See now for me i will usually test, sounds dumb but when i see that neg, i know af is comming and i dont worry about it anymore, for me for all my pg i got a positive at 10dpo, and for all 4 the symptoms were different, only one of them did i have no symptoms AT ALL. The funny thing is i usually test at like 7 or 8dpo, its way to early but it tricks me into thinking af will be here and i dont worry about it the rest of the time, i guess if af did not show i would be shocked lol.

See now for me i will usually test, sounds dumb but when i see that neg, i know af is comming and i dont worry about it anymore, for me for all my pg i got a positive at 10dpo, and for all 4 the symptoms were different, only one of them did i have no symptoms AT ALL. The funny thing is i usually test at like 7 or 8dpo, its way to early but it tricks me into thinking af will be here and i dont worry about it the rest of the time, i guess if af did not show i would be shocked lol.

What were your symptoms? No, i am not SS....just curious...

Which preg test brand did u use?

I usually want to test early so that i can give myself permission to be bad...:blush:

I have never tested before 10 dpo, though...I end up just giving myself permission to be bad, anyway....:blush:

What were your symptoms? No, i am not SS....just curious...

Which preg test brand did u use?

I usually want to test early so that i can give myself permission to be bad...:blush:

I have never tested before 10 dpo, though...I end up just giving myself permission to be bad, anyway....:blush:

LOL, the first one, i had sore boobies at 4dpo, i was a little crampy and very very grumpy by 10dpo, the funny thing was i tested that morning, and it was bfn, and then i came home that night and DH asked if i was pg because i was soooooo snotty, and i tested again and BFP, the second one OMG, my boobies hurt sooooooo bad by 10dpo, i could not stand it, i would get out of bed in the morning and i would have to hold them lol. I also had really bad cramps and some bleeding, as a matter of fact, we had done an IUI and the day before our blood test for hcg, i went to the bathroom and i wiped and blood, i thought af had shown and i was really ticked, the next day nothing was there, so i tested and bfp. The third time i had NO symptoms at all, we had done another IUI and the week before the pg test i was so sure i was out, i felt nothing at all, and just for the heck of it the night before the blood test, i tested and bfp, shocked the crud out of me. That one went the longest, 9 weeks, and i remember i was craving egg rolls, and fried eggs, and i could not stand the thought or smell of sweet stuff, ewwwww. The last one, i just had cramps and i was really tired. For all of them i either used a First Response, or a Dollar store cheap test. I love the cassette ones, you can order them off of Amazon for really cheap, or get them at a dollar store, they are very sensitive, and work great.

Sometimes i test before 10 dpo because i feel weird things and i want to get that thought out of my head that it could be a bfp, so i test, knowing it will be neg, and that eases the obsession for me lol.

I always WANT to wait until AF...but never do since I have sufficiently justified 10 dpo in my mind...

Whatever...i use Wondfo cheapies...have loads of them.... $10 and on cycle 4 and still have loads...so, who the hell cares, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->