EarthQuake in Scotland

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-12262293

Did any of the scottish girlies feel anything?

I'm now about to ring my aunt to see if she felt it,she lives near where we used to In Inverness.xx

nah im too far south! all these natural weird goings on is a bit :wacko:

Very strange yeah :wacko:

We're too far south. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who actually noticed it though!

Just sen this on the news :shock:

Hope everyone is ok x x

Eek! Hope everyone is okay. Earthquakes are super scary. :wacko:

I didn't feel it and this is the first of me hearing about it too! It is a bit weird. :wacko: Hope everyone is ok.

I have felt an earthquake.. a few years back when there was one in LINCS. We were still 50 miles from the epicentre but still felt it in the middle of the night.

so much so.. my dog was ill and allowed to sleep next to my side of the bed that night ( my dogs dont usually go upstairs)

.. and when it happened OH sat up bolt upright and said ''LEVI STOP SCRATCHING YOUR SHAKING THE BED!!''
we both then realised not only the bed was shaking but the whole house was!! :shock:
the most surreal experience EVER!

poor ill dog got the blame! :rofl:

I hadn't heard about this either. I'm miles away from where it happened so didn't feel anything.

Well finally spoke to my aunt...she didn't feel anything in Nairn.xx

I have felt an earthquake.. a few years back when there was one in LINCS. We were still 50 miles from the epicentre but still felt it in the middle of the night.

so much so.. my dog was ill and allowed to sleep next to my side of the bed that night ( my dogs dont usually go upstairs)

.. and when it happened OH sat up bolt upright and said ''LEVI STOP SCRATCHING YOUR SHAKING THE BED!!''
we both then realised not only the bed was shaking but the whole house was!! :shock:
the most surreal experience EVER!

poor ill dog got the blame! :rofl:

I remember that one lol i woke up and wondered what the hell was going on and why was my bed moving lol

I never even read anything about it!
I'm too far south to have felt any tremors - strange goings on everywhere at the moment :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->