Eastenders chat/spoiler thread

Yeah thats pretty shoddy of EE not to bother finding out! It wouldn't take much to get it right :dohh: My mum didn't think she should take my dad's surname either, hence why I'm double-barrelled thanks to my feminist mum :haha: I kinda feel the same though

i think its Sam Mitchell stalking Phil..

Ok, Massive spoiler alert. I really hope this is all untrue but here goes.

Massood is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter.Syed and Amera get back together.Pat dies at xmas.Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack & roxy get back together.Alfie finds out the baby is his.Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!

I've just read about this on Digital spy, apparently it all started on Facebook and they are all untrue apart from Pat. :shrug:

Apparently Yusef is the one that dies,
Pat dies.
Amira is coming out again of it soon.

All of the rest are apparently just made up. :)

I also heard it was Sam too. Heard it today on face book

Apparently this is also a facebook lie. Although apparently (again) Daniella Westbrook is back living in the uk but wasn't allowed to say why she returned. :shrug:

I still think Ben. Shirley confronts the starker next week so not long to find out x

For all you that watch EASTENDERS.. Sam mitchell is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter. Syed and Amera get back together. Pat dies at xmas. Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack n Roxy get back together. Alfie finds out the baby is his. Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!! Heather meets a new love which murders her and a fire leaves several people fighting for there lives ... pass this on spoil the fun

LOL a different one. Seems they are Chinese whispers

For all you that watch EASTENDERS.. Sam mitchell is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter. Syed and Amera get back together. Pat dies at xmas. Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack n Roxy get back together. Alfie finds out the baby is his. Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!! Heather meets a new love which murders her and a fire leaves several people fighting for there lives ... pass this on spoil the fun

LOL a different one. Seems they are Chinese whispers

I think that is even a bit to misery for Eastenders :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"