Eastenders chat/spoiler thread

Ok, Massive spoiler alert. I really hope this is all untrue but here goes.

Massood is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter.Syed and Amera get back together.Pat dies at xmas.Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack & roxy get back together.Alfie finds out the baby is his.Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!

:shock: that's a lot of people leaving. Where'd you read that? x

Ok, Massive spoiler alert. I really hope this is all untrue but here goes.

Massood is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter.Syed and Amera get back together.Pat dies at xmas.Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack & roxy get back together.Alfie finds out the baby is his.Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!

The only bit I've actually seen on Digital spy is that Pat dies new years. Yusef also apparently dies in the fire at the b&b so I don't think that Zainab will aswell, and if Yusef is dead he won't be setting up Masood.

Apparently Janine is pregnant too with Micheals baby so I can't see them killing her off either. TBH I always thought that Tommy was going to end up being Alfies now that we know he can have kids, I also see in one of the mags that Kat has a secret so I suppose that could be true, I hope not though.

I really hope that Jack and Roxy don't get back together, I was really hoping that Ronnie would come back and her and Jack would be together though.

Still not sure who the stalker is though?

wow I didnt know all that it sounds a bit to mad to all happen!

Can i ask, did Zainab marry Yeusef because she is stupidly in love with him or is she plotting something??

I cant work it out!
TBH i cant wait for this story line to be done with its driving me nuts!!!
x

I think she is just stupid and would cut her nose off to spite her face to be honest. Very confused woman.

I think Yusef has messed with her head so much she doesn't know what she wants but deep down she loves Masood. I hope they get back together, they were quite funny as a couple. I don't think Jane and Masood will be together because she's leaving soon.

I'm confused with the names. Because the Masood family have taken masoods name as their second name. Does that mean Tamwar and his wife have the 2nd name Tamwar and zainab now has the second name Yusef? Or have I got that wrong.

I think Yusef has messed with her head so much she doesn't know what she wants but deep down she loves Masood. I hope they get back together, they were quite funny as a couple. I don't think Jane and Masood will be together because she's leaving soon.

I'm confused with the names. Because the Masood family have taken masoods name as their second name. Does that mean Tamwar and his wife have the 2nd name Tamwar and zainab now has the second name Yusef? Or have I got that wrong.

I wondered this too! :wacko:

I strangely like Janine and hope they keep her. I was told by a friend who is obsessed with eastenders but forgot to ask her where she read that. I really hope she was making it up but I can see Cat being infected as she slept around and Michael is a bit twisted and broke. I don't know whether i recall correctly but did Masood not borrow money from Phil and default on it? and this was one of the things which contributed to his problems with Zainab, so he may hold a grudge? Ronnie has left and does not look like she wants Jack back, so him and Roxy look plausible.

As they are portraying a 'Muslim family', in islam women do not take the name of the man they marry only the kids do.

I just can't see them making Janine pregnant and then killing her off, there would be no point.

I agree about Kat, I really hope not but it is totally believable considering she does sleep about.
Personally I think it would be ridiculous for Roxy and Jack to get back together considering what he has put her through, unless of course she has a plan, i.e pretend so she gets to see Amy.

I just can't see them making Janine pregnant and then killing her off, there would be no point.

I agree about Kat, I really hope not but it is totally believable considering she does sleep about.
Personally I think it would be ridiculous for Roxy and Jack to get back together considering what he has put her through, unless of course she has a plan, i.e pretend so she gets to see Amy.

I honestly would not be surprised if they did, remember they killed Danielle just as she found her mum and all the stuff they put Ronnie through. I think Roxy still has a thing for Jack.

As they are portraying a 'Muslim family', in islam women do not take the name of the man they marry only the kids do.

But I thought Zainabs name was Zainab Masood.

So has Amira's little girl got the second name Syed?

There's only Pat on the digi spy leavers list so hopefully the others aren't leaving.

I can see the HIV storyline being true but don't think she'll leave.

hii just to say lo, ive heard jane leaves too.. she went on this morning not so long bk or some kind of show on in the morning and said how it was fun to be bk for a while but is enjoying the fact shes at home with her baby more.. and she also said she wouldnt rule out coming bk again in the future

^^ Yer I see Jane was coming out of it, shes just finishing her contract I think. The others I've heard that are coming out are Pat, Yusef and Heather. :)

But I thought Zainabs name was Zainab Masood.

So has Amira's little girl got the second name Syed?

Well if that is Zainab's second name it looks like poor research has been done as it is against the principles of the faith. Amira's little girl would have her fathers name yes.

^^ Yer I see Jane was coming out of it, shes just finishing her contract I think. The others I've heard that are coming out are Pat, Yusef and Heather. :)

ive heard this also.. and tht heather gets a lover too

^^ I did see someone say that she apparently gets a lover, then at Christmas she is apparently murdered. :shrug:

I'm not too fussed about Heather, don't really like the character.

I feel bad for Kat, wish she could have a break for once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->