eastenders jodie

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
I think shes the one doing all the stuff to her mum?:wacko:

It never crossed my mind before - but do u think she killed the cat??

i hadnt thought if it before, but what makes u think it is her? maybe it is! :shrug:

I think its either Jodie or Lauren i am more inclined to think lauren though as she is an attention seeking needy little girl.

Well last night the x hubby admitted to doing it all, cutting up the clothes, killing the cat, popping the tyres on all cars and sticking all those posters up around the square aswell

I dont think he admitted to killing the cat though? I think lauren is behind some of it though!

He did when he was thrwn on floor he said it was just a damn cat anyways. I watched eastenders on iplayer agagin today as missed bits and it was in the club when max and jack were roughing him up and he was on the floor against the wall and he said for christ sakes it was only a cat anyways

He did when he was thrwn on floor he said it was just a damn cat anyways. I watched eastenders on iplayer agagin today as missed bits and it was in the club when max and jack were roughing him up and he was on the floor against the wall and he said for christ sakes it was only a cat anyways

Yep so it w asnt the cat she done but I think lauren has something to do with this I dont like this new lauren one at all.

Ok, I don't understand why they put it like that and why he said that and dint' deny it rather then saying it was just a damn cat. But there we go

so it wasnt him? confused now as it was like an admittance in the club.

I am going with it being him. Can't wait till thursday as Jack has now been kidnapped and I am wondering how that will end

And either her or kat loose their babies this year at xmas? rough!

and course the wedding will be spoiled poor Ronnie i feel sorry for her .

I don't think Jodie has enough braincells to keep each other company, let alone devise a revenge plan against her mum lol.

I wonder does how her mum keeps them clothes she wears white, all she seems to have is whit with not a speck of make up on her collar despite the amount she has on.And jodie never having a hair out of place herself. Must take ages to get ready them two!

When harry was asked bout the cat he kept sayin what are you on about and looked confused .. Eventually he was basically like sod the cat .. He never admitted to it and I dont think he did it at all .. Lauren is the obvious choice but jodie is the weird choice her mum is quite ocd maybe jodie got issues too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->