• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders - Phil and Dawn?

yep apparently so :rofl: eurghhhh

i cant stand dawn!!!! irratating to extreme

I was wondering this when I saw it last night!! Eww - Phil :sick:

I thought I sensed something too - yuck! I reckon she must be after his cash.

Bring back Sean Slater - eye candy or what!

I think she'll pay her loan back to him, but not in money!

Yeah its well gonna happen. As i was in the shop, the soap mags were on show and i just seen on the cover "Dawn beds Phil" lol

I said to my MIL a couple of weeks ago something was gonna happen with those two but I really wish it wouldn't!!! :huh:

xxx

in the mags that say dawn beds phill, its just to get you to read it! she spills a drink down her, goes to change and phil walks in when shes in her bra. thats what the pics are! not sure if it happens in the end tho

ah well i didnt buy it, so it was misleading on the front lol

i bought it cos i wanted the gossip!! was well misleading!

Ridiculous storyline, as if she would look at him. He is so gross and a drunk as well!

Now if Dennis came back...mmmm Nigel Harmon. :cloud9:

Well Dawns leaving isnt she so me moneys on her and Phil having an affair, Gary finding out then Dawn flee'ing with Summer

I bet when the producers handed her the upcoming storyline, they ran away quickly before she threw up and lamped them one. :rofl:

Well Dawns leaving isnt she so me moneys on her and Phil having an affair, Gary finding out then Dawn flee'ing with Summer

eastenders is so predictable. they could have come up with a better leaving storyline that that. I bet she leaves in a black cab and looks out the window as she goes :rofl:

eastenders is so predictable. they could have come up with a better leaving storyline that that. I bet she leaves in a black cab and looks out the window as she goes :rofl:

And runs someone over and kills them obviously on the way. :rofl:

I was intrigued so watching it now.. didn't realise Dawn and Gary were an item now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->