Eastenders spoiler*may upset*

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I know it's in the wrong place,but just wanted to warn people what might happen,and don't know how many people check the other bit...

Someone has just written on fb that it seems Janine has her baby prematurely and it seems like it might not survive

I know some people are going to want to avoid it,if this is the case..

:hugs:

xx

Gosh, I know they say have to cover these sort of situations in soaps to encourage support and understanding, but I don't understand why the majority of pregnancies in soaps end in heartache, and imo aren't covered all that well :nope::shrug:

Thanks for the heads up though hun, I find anything like that so upsetting, so can't imagine how hard it is for those who have suffered the same loss. :hugs:

xo

I hope its a mistake,but it seems to tie in with Charlie Brooks taking 6 months off soon...I think can do the storyline justice though...xx

Edited, sorry I misread your last post, I was supposed to mean - I hope they can :)

xo

I hope this isn't true :( I know it's a soap and it's meant to be dramatic and they cover all sorts of things to raise awareness. But just once can't something go right or a change? It really would be nice to have a storyline to go smoothly for once.

To be honest, this is why remotes were invented lol. To flick the channel to another one

I know soaps do contraversial storylines, but the viewer doesnt have to watch them. Storylines going wrong is just another part of TV-dom, the drama :D

To be honest, this is why remotes were invented lol. To flick the channel to another one

I know soaps do contraversial storylines, but the viewer doesnt have to watch them. Storylines going wrong is just another part of TV-dom, the drama :D

I know...but as a lot of ladies have had angel babies,I thought they might appreciate the heads up,rather than be faced with a storyline that would upset....

I agree that its nice to know what to expect with storyline regards, I know there are certain things I wont watch. Thanks HM x

harveysmum: i wasnt being mean or anything, I have two angels myself xx but I just switch over if i see something I dont like.

eastenders NEVER goes right

ffs wish someone on EE would just get married, have a healthy baby & a happy life. doom and gloom.

I thought janine was quite far on already?

Thanks for the heads up hun, I'd rather know not to turn it on at all rather than see enough to upset me and then have to turn it off.

cripes, shes massive for 6m. I was about that size full term lol

Thank you for the heads up! I myself went through the pain of giving birth to a little boy and then having him snatched from me 26 hours later... I don't think I can watch those episodes where she loses the baby IF it's true. :( I was looking forward to Janine becoming a Mummy and seeing 2 new babies on Eastenders, lets hope Lola has a happy healthy baby!

She found out at Christmas according to google...same time as Lola'they can't afford a baby bump for me' mitchell.xx

Tues 19th June:Janine's doctor tells her to postpone her wedding, warning her that the stress is taking its toll on her pregnancy.

I stopped watching EE about 6 mths ago, just too bloody depressing! It used to be a bit of a laugh once x

Wow she's only 6 months gone??? She's massive! I'm nearly 5 and a half months and look nowhere near that big lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->