Eastenders spoiler*may upset*

I stopped watching benders just before the baby swap storyline - I was heavily pregnant and it wasn't something I wanted to see. The whole programme was just getting more and more ridiculous!

I've just seen somewhere else that she gives birth at 28 weeks and her baby doesn't make it :(

Omfg not another baby loss on Eastenders my heart broke enough with ronnie and the baby swap story i think There going to far with two baby losses I cried so much the first time lol. I no its racing awareness but they could also do a happy story were the baby survives :-(

Thanks for the heads up will take a break from eastenders for a while.
Heard about the premature baby bit not the other, as am facing a few issues at the moment it certainly would be a little to much for me.

I have only ready that from what someone just put on Facebook tonight so the latter may not be right.

God, why do they have to do all these emotionally charged storylines with babies??!!! Is there any need?

I stopped watching after the baby swap too, and after how that was carried out, I don't hold much hope for the storyline to be played out respectfully.

I sincerely hope this is just rumour. If it's true I hope it is done tastefully as can be.

From what I can find (and I've found nothing on the baby not making it). The emphasis of the storyline is more on wether or not Janine and Michael get married before she gives birth :roll:

Does Eastenders not realize that people actually have babies and things turn out well?? They obviously haven't learnt from the backlash they faced from the baby swap storyline!

Thanks OP for the heads up! I thought the whole Janine being happy story line wouldn't last too long.
I hope from the backlash they received from the Ronnie baby swap means they will handle this with the understanding that it needs.

I agree people who are sensitive to certain issues should have a warning, but i have to say i love eastenders and coronation street, its a drama, its not all singing birds and roses but i dont think it would still be running now if it was, its entertaining and highlights certain issues that might help others, i cant do cancer storylines so dont watch, but i know that its good to highlight these issues even if they arent done as realistically as obviously what would happen in true life, its a soap and they have to fit the storyline in a short space of time to still include other characters and stories as such... also
Tanya had a baby, and so did zainab as well as heather, and roxy and others........... x

That's so sad, why can't someone just have a healthy baby? x

EE have a bad reputation when these kind of storylines come up but I'll be watching and hoping they do it right not like the way they played out the baby swap storyline.

I am a mum of premature babies, Chloe & Jaycee were born at 29 weeks and I am very very lucky to have them here today. I think it is good to draw awareness to these things but I don't think they do enough research and speak to families who have truly been in these situations and who could really make their storyline touch millions of people in a better way than they will more than likely do.

Let's hope it isn't in a disrespectful way.

On the other hand I don't understand what people want? If only one person had a miscarriage, lost a baby, had an unhappy marriage or had real bad luck it would be a really boring show wouldn't it? After all it is a tv show, it wouldn't have half as many viewers if most marriages were happy.

Oh not again!! They try for ratings but its just falls flat, I had read myself she takes her daughter off for 6 months on a trip after Micheal screws her over?
As for 6 months/24 weeks, I thought they said 6mths a few weeks ago when she had her private scan?

(SPOILER)
ETA: https://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk...t-for-life-when-shes-born-three-months-early/

I used too love EE but these past few years the story lines have gone down the pan, they really haven't handled anything well and after the baby swap story & the back lash there you would think they would leave these kind of sensitive stories alone for a while but then I wonder if they are trying too reclaim their reputation?

I won't be watching, my little dude was 2 months early and almost didn't make it right at the start, I can't bring myself too watch a baby story or anything yet never mind something like this where there is a huge risk they are gonna screw up again

I understand that it's a drama and that's fine. But surely it wouldn't be so bad for something to go right once in a while?

I hope this isn't true :( I know it's a soap and it's meant to be dramatic and they cover all sorts of things to raise awareness. But just once can't something go right or a change? It really would be nice to have a storyline to go smoothly for once.

this^^^^:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->