Eastenders - which poor sod?

D

Donna35

Who do we think is the man Kat Slutter is getting it on with?

My money is on Derek (pass the sickbag lol)

I havent watched it yet but im leaning towards Kims bloke who works in the vic (can't remember his name) I hope its not Derek :sick: he makes my skin crawl *shudder*

can't see the attraction of Max either but he always seems to get all the chicks lol x

It is going to be someone totally random isnt it?

Matt thinks Derek :sick:

Worst storyline ever...but I think Derek too lol!! I wonder if I'm the only person not in Eastenders that thinks there is something nice about Max??? x

I know quite a few people in RL that like Max :sick:

I thought Michael too, especially as the shadow was tall and skinny but they probably did that to throw us off.

This is why I dont watch soaps, i am too impatient and need to know NOW.

My guess is Ray or Michael, I can't see it being Max as I don't think he'd have another affair behind Tanyas back. Does anyone know when you find out who it is? xx

No one thinks Max's other brother? Forgotten his name :dohh:

My OH is convinced it's derek - he even froze the tv the night that they were at it to see the shadow :haha: x

jack is the other branning brother-i wouldnt say no to him but my guess is michael.

Jack!!! Thank you. That was annoying me.

I agree Michael, there is no way that shadow was Derek's but like I said you know what eastenders is like, probably a curve ball :haha:

i think michael because its obvious she still has feelings/loves him, father of her child etc and michael couldnt give a monkeys about janine anyway and has no loyalty.............hhmmmmmmmmmm who knows this is eastenders after all lol x

I thought the shadow was michael too! OH thought max but it better not be, poor tanya :grr:
I feel soo sorry for alfie :(

Core it could be anyone with good old Kat! My moneys on Jack or Ray tho x

Story lines with her cheating are just boring now and shes the slag of the square

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->