Eastenders

This murder story is already dragging!!

The facial expressions Ian is always making give me jokes!

This murder story is already dragging!!

The facial expressions Ian is always making give me jokes!

I know lol.. Shouldn't laugh but soon after he found out him screaming and trying to hump phils leg just had me in pieces lol....... I want Ian to leave EE permanently....

Suspicious of abi and jay, the way they were acting when the CCTV was on..

That was a funny looking CCTV lol

I thought the guy getting off the bus right after Lucy was Jay. Especially as it showed Jay just before that.

Shellideaks, that's what I thought and the camera kept showing him and abi also Abi said 'do you reckon it's one of them?'

Something just seemed weird

I got the feeling Jay recognised someone on the tape, Ben i think. Because Lucys pause looked like she did too.

We thought Jay too, and Lucy definitely was looking at someone.

Well, coincidence the chap getting off the bus after her was wearing the same hat as Jay burnt yesterday? Hmmmm They're making this too easy for us to guess....

Definitely, they wouldn't make it this obvious this early on.

Could it possibly be Rainie? I haven't be following the whole murder investigation that well, but didn't Ian spend the night with her when Lucy got killed? Perhaps it was her :shrug:

Could it possibly be Rainie? I haven't be following the whole murder investigation that well, but didn't Ian spend the night with her when Lucy got killed? Perhaps it was her :shrug:

I still think it was Ian, He found her - on the game to feed her drug habbit, got into a row and then he killed her.......

What an episode tonight!

Denise forgave Ian but she definitely looks like she's got something planned! Wonder what that is?

I think she is just saying that so she can stay and look after Patrick as she has no where else to go with him?

Ooh no, I forgot I was an episode behind! Looking forward to that tonight then!

I have a few to catch up on too... Looks like it all kicks off now :)

Did anyone see Ryan's quick appearance?? It was like you blink and miss it moment lol

Guys there's going to be exciting story lines coming.... I can't wait!!l

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->