Eastenders

I've not caught up yet... I can't even remember what Ryan looks like and who he was etc lol :\

I've not caught up yet... I can't even remember what Ryan looks like and who he was etc lol :\

It was biancas ex that groomed Whitney x

It was Tony that groomed Whitney :)

Ryan is Whitney's brother. I think he was married to Janine? But had an affair with Stacey (and that's why Janine stabbed herself and said it was Stacey and why Stacey went on the run).

It was biancas ex that groomed Whitney x

It was Tony that groomed Whitney :)

Ryan is Whitney's brother. I think he was married to Janine? But had an affair with Stacey (and that's why Janine stabbed herself and said it was Stacey and why Stacey went on the run).

Oh yeah I remember now :thumbup:

Whitney also had an ex which was using her for sex, making her sleep with his friends and such for money. Ryan killed him - that's why he's been on the run for some time now.

Whitney also had an ex which was using her for sex, making her sleep with his friends and such for money. Ryan killed him - that's why he's been on the run for some time now.

Was that the guy from Corrie? I was wondering why Ryan was actually on the run, I couldn't remember :haha:

ETA - Nevermind I just googled who he was and realised he wasn't even in Corrie. He was in Shameless :dohh:

Is no one watching Enders anymore?

I wonder what happens now that tosh has gone to the police about Alfie starting the fire

Yep I'm still watching! I know tosh has done the right thing in going to the police but I feel so sorry for Alfie! He did the wrong thing for the right reasons. Poor Kat too :(

i dont think the insurance will pay out as he admited the smoke alarms didnt work. or kat cancelled the insurance as they couldnt afford it :(
i do feel sorry for him! x

Is it me or has Ben aged by another 5 years? :/ along with getting a new face.

Yes he has! Gah I hate it so much when they change actors!!

Noticed Alfie making up twins feed powder first too 😱

Yes he has! Gah I hate it so much when they change actors!!

Noticed Alfie making up twins feed powder first too 😱

Lol, i saw alfie making the feed up too, felt like shouting at the tv... nooooo you dont do it like that!!! x

Ok so Iv only just started watching eastenders again recently but are they heading towards Ben and Jay killed Lucy? What would the motivation there have been? xx

Ok so Iv only just started watching eastenders again recently but are they heading towards Ben and Jay killed Lucy? What would the motivation there have been? xx

if it was ben it would of either been because lucy saw ben & jay together or to get back at ian xx

Get outtttt of mahhhh pub!
Peggy Mitchell!

I dont think Ben and Jay killed Lucy, its another mislead i think, Jay was broken up about Heather but he seems okay about Lucy so i dont think its him!
Did anyone see the Ben/Johnny moment?

I dont think it was ben and jay either!

I saw alfie doing formula first too...and I also noticed it was Stage 3 formula :haha:

Yeah they did when they were drunk he said something about the failed IVF and if they wanted a little 'help'

I think I might quit watching. Linda is going to be sexually attacked I believe from Dean and I can't bear to watch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->