Eastenders!

peanut84

Mummy to kaidie-rae x
Reaction score
The truth is out at last!!!

who else is glad this story has come to an end!!

glad kat has the baby back and now can be happy with her LO( i no its not real but it was really starting to get on my nerves)

Mine too lol..feel in sorry for Jack too :( can't wait for mondays episode!!

But CAN she bond with him now?

Will she EVER see him as her baby?

CAN she and Alfie be "normal" after this?

I'm not sure..... this is Eastenders after all lol

Ronnie is a complete nutter! I am addicted though...

xx

Ronnie's character was getting on my nerves!

Glad it's out!

i wonder what the next big story line will be:winkwink:

Im so glad its over I stopped watching the night it happened and tonight is the first night I have watched it since then

but the thing is can Kat be happy? After so long of trying to come to terms with the loss of her baby and never really getting bonding time with him before he was taken away I think it would now be very hard for her to bond and just go back to being a mum. Obviously she will be happy but its ALOT to come to terms with mentally and to suddenly go from loosing a newborn to having a 4 month old. I am sure it will be hard to deal with.

xx

Which is why there was so much outrage at the storyline. Now thanks to Eastenders, all us bereaved Mums look like mad, baby snatching people who get carried off to the nuthouse :cry::nope:

After following the story for 4 months, I missed tonights bloody episode!

Will watch it on BBC3 later. Glad it's finally over now though :thumbup:

xx

Which is why there was so much outrage at the storyline. Now thanks to Eastenders, all us bereaved Mums look like mad, baby snatching people who get carried off to the nuthouse :cry::nope:

I'm sure no one thinks that :hugs: No one in their right mind would think that! I'm sure the story writers have got the message now, no one liked that story!

True it wil be hard to stop mornin a death and to start enjoying ur baby...
we'll have to to just watch , wait and see how they cope

ronnies charecter is a nutter though

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek so glad its come to an end. I feel so sad typing this but i was on the edge of my seat :shock: cant wait till monday :happydance:

<3

xx

and this is exactly why I stopped watching until now because the whole storyline should have focussed more on loosing your baby rather than the snatch although it raised awareness of SIDS I do feel there was no need for such a dramatic baby snatch storyline

Feel sorry for tommy - lost his mum twice now - can't imagine how upset my lo would be if me and dh suddenly disappeared from his life :-(

xx

and this is exactly why I stopped watching until now because the whole storyline should have focussed more on loosing your baby rather than the snatch although it raised awareness of SIDS I do feel there was no need for such a dramatic baby snatch storyline

I know, by adding the whole baby snatch part it, made it seem that the baby loss in itself was not 'dramamtic' or 'sad' enough :nope: I've struggled to watch it since New Year, only the odd one. If only it was that easy to get your baby back at the end. I know its 'only a soap' but at the end of the day, real parents are going through this heartache and they have made a mockery of it, and made grieving mums look like nut cases like Ronnie xxx

xx

But Kat was also playing a bereaved mother who wasn't portrayed as a nutter ... Which is why the babysnatch was actually the sort of thing Ronnie would do because she has mental health issues relating to having a child/losing her daughter etc etc Ronnie was a nutter, before she lost James not just after.

Nott sure I expla\ined what I mean properly xx

No I'm sure no one thinks that! No one would think that all mums who have lost a baby are baby-snatchers! :(

The difference with Ronnie was she already thought she lost one baby, then she found out her daughter was actually alive and then died the same day, then had a few miscarriages and then had a baby boy who sadly died of Cot death - so she had so much trauma gone on in her life that she was just desperate... oh yeah and it's a fictional character in a soap! :)

Loraloo I dont believe that anyone would ever think that :hugs: and if they did then they are obviously the ones with some issues!

I was a little apprehensive to comment on Eastenders as the last time I did a lady took offense to a question I asked (which was regarding what Ronnie's baby's death was classed as) and I felt awful for days afterwards (even though my intention was never to upset anyone.....)

However I stand by the fact that I love eastenders. This storyline has been heartbreaking and I am glad it's finally over. I think Kat and Alfie will have a lot to deal with in the coming months.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"