Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

iow_bird

2 little monkeys & TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to our shiny new thread!
As we're all very nearly TTC, TTC or UTD I thought it was about time we jumped ship from WTT and had a new home.

If you let me know your TTC date, no of cycles or BFP date I'll make a list :)

Katie x x x

Our WTT/TTC/BFP list! :flower:

Galvanbaby: TTC since 2/3/12 (after tubal reversal) - #3 :)
Vicyi: TTC in may - #3
iow_bird: TTC since 02/12 - #2
SugarBeth: TTC since March - #2
Sequeena: TTC since April - #2
Lola_0106: TTC May - #1

:bfp: :baby:
bbygurl719: BFP 23rd April - #2
mummy_em: BFP! - #5

TTC this month!! Just gotta wait for last months AF to show up and i'll let you know the date we start :)

We officially started TTC on April 2, 2012 after my tubal reversal. We are on cycle #2.

Glad we have a home in the TTC side!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks IB!!:hugs::hugs:

Well AF finally hit about an hour ago so we are officially on our last cycle!! :D

Yay!

I've been TTC since March, on my 2nd cycle (I think, who knows!)

Yay! Glad you all found the thread :)

I have a wee feeling that this may be our month girls!!!! hehe! Hope it is, maybe our new thread can be a super lucky thread for all of us!!!

I'm 9dpo, have super sensitive BBs, tired and crampy/pinchy!! <--- guess who's symptom spotting (again)!

Good luck girls. I'm hoping my TTC month brings us all some BFPs :)

good morning :)
Are you TTC this cycle Vicyi? Good luck and lots of baby :dust:

Sugarbeth: how's things with you? Did AF turn up in the end? did you see your Dr???

GalvanBaby: Hope things are all going well with you :)

Our group seems to be very small and quiet at the moment :( hope evryone is ok :)

AFM: Still same symptoms as yesterday, got the faintest of faint lines on HPT today, and stupidly used a blue test, so I'm assuming it's an evap. :) still feel like I'm in with a chance as it was SMU and I am only 10dpo. Got a faint BFP with my wee girl at 12dpo so probably going to wait unil AF is due now and not waste any more pennies! I won't be too disappointed if we're not UTD as I've got a birthday thingy to go to on the 1st June and it's at one of those haunted house places (scary)! so I'm not sure if I'd want to go if I was in the 1st tri. xxxxx

Nope, AF never showed. I'm counting what I did have as breakthrough bleeding and a missed cycle even though I had more signs of super fertility than I ever did! I go to the doctor in two weeks, it's the earliest I could get in. As for this cycle, I gave up thinking I understand my body like I used to. Now I'm just going with BD'ing every other day and crossing my fingers!

FX that it wasn't an evap line you saw! Can't wait to hear what the next test says!

not testing again until AF is due or late :) Can't handle it, messes with my head just a bit!!

Hope you get your BFP soon SB!!

Aww hope its you sticky BFP IB :)
Sorry your cycles are so messed up SB :( My last was 39days in the end, not as long as yours but still long for me :(
Yeah its been shuffled forward a few weeks again IB (its always been May, just undecided on what end of May, lol), we are now TTC as soon as AF is over :)

Yay!! Hope your Cycle one is a lucky one Vicyi x x x

I'm either a complete fruit loop or I'm gonna get a BFP this month (I'm leaning more towards the fruit loop at the moment as I don't want to get my hopes up)!!! Feeling sick this morning, boobs so sore, and so tired.
found out yesterday that 2 of my best mates are pregnant, so I'm hoping so hard that I am as it would be fun to be at the same stage in pregnancy with them (I was preggy at the same time as them with Tilly). So maybe I just want it so badly that I'm imagining things. My poor OH got cried on a lot last night!! 4 more days till the witch is due to show her ugly head!

Hope you guys are all having a lovely weekend!

Good luck IB.

How is everybody doing?

I just finished my last dose of Clomid for this cycle. Now on to BD but, we are trying to take the relaxed approach this month. I have even forgotten to temp. Hope the relaxing will help.

:hugs:

Goodluck GB.
We're still waiting for AF to bugger off. The days seem to be going slooooow atm. lol

Hi everyone, would it be ok if I join?

I'm 21, from the north east of England. Been married for just under 1 year, and will start TTC this Thursday (10th) when I get my implant removed! :happydance:

This will be our first time TTC and neither me or my husband have any children, i'm really excited but a little nervous!

Good Luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->