Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

hey :)

Af is definately here :( still feels weird, but there we go!

On to next month :) x x

I'm overly hormonal right now. By its official - once again, everyone around me is pregnant.

Dh's cousin, who was pregnant the same time as me last time (our babies are three days apart) and everyone compared me to (I was vomitting in buckets for 6 months and couldn't move while she never got sick once and worked a full time job until she was 38 weeks) just announced she's three months pregnant. They weren't even trying. All the other preggo announcements from the last few weeks were nothing but for some reason her announcement hit me hard and made me cry. She's having the baby I've been trying for, with the exact age range in siblings that I wanted.

I'm trying to tell myself to get over it and it's not right timing for me but...ow, my heart hurts. I'm ready for another baby!

Today is the day I get my implant out, so from tonight we are officially TTC! :happydance:

Vicyi have you got a date yet?

Aww good luck Lola!! We are also TTCing from today!! OH is excited. Haha.

Thank You!! Good luck too!! hope we both get our BFP soon!!

the next few weeks will be a bit difficult as I have no idea when AF is due or when i will ovulate... the nurse said that technically I could get pregnant before AF even arrives, so I guess I will just have to see what happens over the next few weeks. If AF does arrive I will at least have something to go on!!

How is everyone else doing? x

hey :)
How are you all?

SB: I know exactly how you're feeling, my best friend has just found out she's a few weeks pregnant, our LO's are 2 weeks apart. I am over the moon for her, but I want to be pregnant too!!!

I'm still feeling off, but AF is definatley here. Weirdly my boob leaked last night for the first time since Tilly was tiny. I just can't let go of this tiny hope, but I know it's silly as I have come on, just want this AF to go away so we can get on with next month!

Sorry SB. :hugs: I know the feeling when SIL told me she was pregnant and then had an abortion, I was broken hearted. I told OH, why couldn't that had been us, we wouldn't have killed the baby. It made me so mad that we want a baby and nothing yet and other people who don't even want them keep getting pregnant! My best friend is 3 months pregnant and I am ecstatic for her but, it still kind of hurts. She got pregnant without even trying.

Maybe we will get ours this time!:hugs:

I am on CD 13 and am very bloated. My leaft ovary is hurting and very swollen. I think O is right around the corner. We have BDed only on SUnday, Wednesday morning, and this morning. I have to work tonight until 1AM so, I don't know if we will tonight. I O last month on CD12 so, I don't know when I will O this time. I haven't even been consistent with my temps.:blush: I can pretty much tell though, my temp is regularly 97.6 F preO and jumps to 98.2 F post O. I temped this morning and it was 97.4 so, I don't think I have Oed yet. Plus, I am in pain. If I am sitting and stand, I get a bad pain in me lower left side. I had this same pain last month on the day I Oed so, hopefully we caught the eggy or will catch the eggy this time.

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling a little better today though I'm still quite wistful. I made today all about Katie and me time, enjoying her as my one and only baby and how special that is. I can't wait to have another but I'm trying to put my positive outlook back in place and enjoy the wonderful miracle I already have.

I was so hoping to get the BFP by June but I'm running out of hope with not even knowing if I'm having my cycles. I decided that after June, instead of stopping ttc altogether, we'll go back to NTNP. That way of baby wants to come, then great. But it'll be without strain of charts, O tracking and expecting BFPs. I'm trying to remind myself that Katie is still young yet and there's still time to have another close in age. Just not as close as I was hoping for!

Good luck on this cycle, everyone! I hope to see more bfps here!

SB: Thats excatly what I've been doing, making lots of time for my Tilly and really appreciating how amazing and wonderful she is! It's really made me realise just how lucky I am to have her and I'm making the most of the time with just my wee girly to worry about. Not being preggy also means no worries about milk drying up and her having to wean before she's ready, and I don't have to worry about her getting left out when a new bubba arrives. I'm sure our next bubs will arrive when they're good and ready :) Good luck this cycle! x x x

That's true, IB - there's a lot of concerns that come once getting pregnant. Sometimes I fool myself into thinking everything will be perfect once I get pregnant, but that's when it gets really difficult! There will never be such one on one time with any other baby, so this time needs to be cherished. Katie and I had a great day together today just the two of us and it really helped calm me down and bring me patience.

hey
I'm so confused. EVerything that made me think I might be preggy before AF showed up, is still there. I don't get it! Sore boobs, weird taste in my mouth, pulling and pinching in my sides right by my hips and backache :( no cramps in my tummy like normal and AF is lighter than normal and keeps stopping and starting.
I didn't do the test hubby bought the other day, so I'm going to do it in the morning, I don't think I am preggy, just so confusing and at least testing will rule it out. I'm more concerned that if I ignore it it could turn out to be an eptopic or something (as I have pains on my right side) than actually thinking I might have a viable pregnancy in there!
My milk seems to have changed too, I 've leaked the last few nights for the first time since Tilly was 3 months old, and have loads of it. Tilly pulled off and made a face a few times tonight as well... but apparently it's still 'yum yum' :)
Sorry for the long post, just need to get it off my chest and don't want people IRL to know how loopy I'm feeling!

Glad you're feeling better SB. Our LO's are very therapeutic eh!! :flower:

Are you going to get checked out at a doctor, IB? Let us know if/when you take a test!

Hi,

I think that AF may be due to make an appearance. I've had really sore BBs and felt really tired today, had to take a nap, also had stomach cramps and loss of appetite. Hoping she does arrive so then I can at least try to figure out when i'm due to O.

iow_bird all sounds promising! FX for you!! x

Tested wih FMU and super faint positive. Hubby could see it too. Not really sure what to think, either a non sticky bean or one just settling in. I've ordered some IC's so am going to wait until they arrive and test again.
I'm leaking so much over night, it's horrid! But quite handy having so much milk as LO is poorly and puking, and BM is better for her when she's ill than cows milk :)

xxxx

Oh wow iow_bird! Congrats!! I hope it's a sticky bean for you!! :) It's so hard in the beginning, I'm still finding it hard to be excited.. I keep thinking that it's not going to turn out, but I'm trying to stay positive. Thinking of you and hoping for the best!!

Wow congrats IB!! Hoping it's a sticky bean settling in!! :happydance:

:hugs:

thanks guys, but I still have no idea whats going on!! Either chemical or maybe early preg, but I don't want to get hopeful.
I'm so confused at the moment!! The line was really faint, but hubby definately saw it. I have been bleeding since Thursday, and from what I have read it's too heavy to be implantation. But it's not heavy enough to be a m/c. Mostly pink and brown, but a few gushes of bright red.
IC's should be here by about the 17th May, so if nothing shows on that I'm gonna assume it was a chemical and on to next month.

Oh keeping everything crossed for you IB. I so hope it is LO snuggling in xx

Congrats! Hopefully beanie is settling in nicely :hugs:

Please keep us updated, IB! I'm praying for the best! ::sticky bean dust::!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->