Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

:hi: Lola. Welcome :)
We'll hopefully be trying around the 10th too. :)

hi lola! :) welcome to our group :)

So confused today, 11dpo and feel like AF is just around the corner... but she's not due until thursday.

Welcome, Lola!

Nothing new here. I'm out of character overly emotional and grumpy today for some reason, but with no sign of cycle I have no idea what to blame it on. Must be in a funk!

awww Sugarbeth! :hug: ! Hope you feel happier soon!!!

I'm giving up on this cycle. AF feels like it's just around the corner, but I have a weird metallic taste in my mouth. I don't understand my body anymore!! Have so many preggy symptoms, but am probably going to get AF on schedule on Thursday, if not before!! Urgh!

Hello all I found you hope every one is doing ok xxx

IB - don't give up hope yet! Your symptoms sound promising. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I was 99.9% positive AF was coming. It felt exactly like my period coming soon. I was so shocked with that BFP! I had refused to even test the day I started dry heaving, thinking it just couldn't be a pregnancy symptom bc I was definitely getting AF.

hey all i found u srry ive been MIA was on vaction. i ot my ;bfp o april 23rd,2012 #2 first month ttc

I just realised there's a new thread :haha: we've been ttc #2 since April. I'm cd5 and can't wait for af to go!

hey
I've just udated the list, let me know if I've missed you :flower:

I'm feeling out now, so feeling like I'm just waiting for AF which should show today or tomorrow.

SB: how are you cycles going? Hope it's settling down again for you now :)

How are our preggy mummies going? Mummy_em & BbyGurl???

GB: How are you doing on the clomid babe? Hope it's not giving you too many side effects
xxx

IB: I am not having as bad symptoms this cycle. Thank God!! I am waiting to O will be anytime from Thursday on.

Seqeena: I absolutely love ur picture!! It is just too cute!!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you IB. Hope all you other girlies are doing well. :dust: all round :)

hey im doing good. tired alot ll its hard to not be tired when ur preggo n caring for an almost 6 month old lol. i have nasuea here n there. and my back hurts constantly. i had y first appt monday and the did a pap and told my since i had a c section with ella than i will be getting one this time a week before my due date. they told me i was going to show earlier w/ this one which is not fun cuz i started showing at 12 weeks last time and she said i would probably get alot bigger lol. i got back on june 4th and i will get to hear babies heartbeat i cant wait!!

hey
We're out this month, AF got me. I shall not be symptom spotting next month (yeah...right)! Good luck girls!

x x x

(((hugs))) IB! I was really hoping AF would stay away for you!

Slight ttc news for me. The last two days I've spotted EWCM, especially today. DH and I resumed BD'ing and I just checked my chart (for, I admit, the first time in like two weeks!) and if I can count my weird spotting as AF, then I'd be on schedule to O today. I'm not getting my hopes up that I'm O, since last month I was positive and ended up with no AF, but it's a glimmer of hope that maybe I'll have my cycle this month.

yay! thats good news SB!!!

I'm feeling a bit down. Having weird AF so far, felt a pop and a gush and had brown blood when I went to the toilet. Put a tampon in and when I changed it there was only a tiny bit of brown blood on the tip and nothing since?!? Weird. No cramps in my tummy, but really bad back ache. Huggy has gone to get me a test just to set my mind at rest. Completely sure I'm out, but stupidly clinging on to a bit of hope. I felt so different this month, and still feeling the same, not like AF has arrived at all. Maybe a BFN will let me relax a bit?
I have no idea how we managed to do this for a year before! TTC is horrid at this point in your cycle eh! Have informed hubby that we'll be having lots of sex this month!! He just smiled!
x x x

Good luck low_bird! Keep us updated!

Today is the day I get my implant out, so from tonight we are officially TTC! :happydance:

Vicyi have you got a date yet?

I'm glad youll take a test to be sure. I had 3 days of brown spotting that just never turned into my period. I was sure I would start any second! So weird! Then BFP! Fingers crossed for ya!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers who celebrate it today!! :hugs: It is Mother's Day here in Mexico today.

Good luck low_bird! Keep us updated!

Today is the day I get my implant out, so from tonight we are officially TTC! :happydance:

Vicyi have you got a date yet?

Aww good luck Lola!! We are also TTCing from today!! OH is excited. Haha.

yay! thats good news SB!!!

I'm feeling a bit down. Having weird AF so far, felt a pop and a gush and had brown blood when I went to the toilet. Put a tampon in and when I changed it there was only a tiny bit of brown blood on the tip and nothing since?!? Weird. No cramps in my tummy, but really bad back ache. Huggy has gone to get me a test just to set my mind at rest. Completely sure I'm out, but stupidly clinging on to a bit of hope. I felt so different this month, and still feeling the same, not like AF has arrived at all. Maybe a BFN will let me relax a bit?
I have no idea how we managed to do this for a year before! TTC is horrid at this point in your cycle eh! Have informed hubby that we'll be having lots of sex this month!! He just smiled!
x x x

Oh no :( I really hope that AF hasnt turned up and it is just the start of your BFP showing. When will yo be taking the test?

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers who celebrate it today!! :hugs: It is Mother's Day here in Mexico today.

Happy Mothers day GB and anyone else from Mexico. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"