Easter Bunny Babies

I think we're just getting a plain buggy black and white probably and then we can have any accessories we like :thumbup:

think its bo bos time for me i am pooped need a good night sleep without snorezilla! lol goodnight ladies xx

they do that bag in pink, so when I get my bfp I'm gonna wait and find out if we're having a boy or girl and then order the bag depending on what we find out lol :happydance:

Well i have just got my blood results back and my hormone levels have good up again :) hopefully because of the folic acid intake lol and im ovulating aswell but why cant i get a positive opk :s

Just have to wait for the fertility appointment now but the doctor has said it may take till march :(

awwww that's brilliant news about your hormone levels and to hear that you're ovulating :hugs: also you might just be missing your surge on your opks

just a shame it might take until March to see someone, I really hope it doesn't take that long :hugs:

good morning lovelys how are we all? my sore dry thropat is back again along with aheartburn feeling:dohh:

I've got tummy cramps today :(

hope your sore throat and heartburn eases up :thumbup:

not too sure ... to be completely honest, I'm half expecting it to be af

I don't feel particularly confident about this cycle to be honest, I'm not going on a downer I promise ... I just feel like af is going to turn up sooner rather than later :dohh:

I don't feel particularly confident about this cycle to be honest, I'm not going on a downer I promise ... I just feel like af is going to turn up sooner rather than later :dohh:

IF she does we just pick ourselfs up dst ourselfs off and try try again

yeah ... it's got to happen at some point, just hope it's sooner rather than later lol

:grr: some people really get to me ... there's a post in the news and debates section starting a debate over whether it's ethical for an obese woman to be ttc

not yet, no bfps to report ... but we're trying

what have you got planned for today hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->