Easter Bunny Babies

I'm feeling really frustrated and impatient :dohh: I want this cycle to be done

I'm feeling really frustrated and impatient :dohh: I want this cycle to be done

same and so fed up and bored today just worked out witht he money we get all we can get is a kitchen so no decoration or anything for the flat :shrug:

:( is that with saving up until you move in?

saving up what we have NO money bens not done any designs for weeks and doesnt look like hes planning to enither as hes now taken up learning to design games

I thought you got money sorted yesterday, that's the only reason I asked hun ...

wouldn't it be better for him to learn to design games once you're more settled and on your feet?

hope you get something sorted :hugs:

I thought you got money sorted yesterday, that's the only reason I asked hun ...

wouldn't it be better for him to learn to design games once you're more settled and on your feet?

hope you get something sorted :hugs:

yup but oh well :shrug:

had a nap and woken up with yuck headache and my cramps are getting worse:dohh:

I've just got back from mine and Misty's daily walk ... feeling quite energised to be honest :happydance:

I've just got back from mine and Misty's daily walk ... feeling quite energised to be honest :happydance:

ive no energy and seruoilsy knakerd need to find sumin to do during the day as it is atm all im doing is sitting/laying on the bed on the comp or watching tv:dohh:

:dohh:

maybe start scrapbooking? when you've got your money sorted? like journey to a bfp scrapbook sorta thing?

think I might take evening primrose oil capsules next cycle, see if it helps with my ewcm :thumbup:

:dohh:

maybe start scrapbooking? when you've got your money sorted? like journey to a bfp scrapbook sorta thing?

think I might take evening primrose oil capsules next cycle, see if it helps with my ewcm :thumbup:

yacky stuff lol im thinking of starting doing digital scrapbooking elements and selling kits until i can get my other stuff sorted

lol I need to do something to help with ewcm, not sure what else to try lol ...

ooohhhh the digital scrapbook elements would be sooooooo cool :thumbup: I like that idea :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->