Easter Bunny Babies

awwwww hun :(

mine were really itchy yesterday :(

I was really excited thinking I could get started on the next cycle lol, was a bit of a system shock when I realised it wasn't af :blush:

awwwww hun :(

mine were really itchy yesterday :(

I was really excited thinking I could get started on the next cycle lol, was a bit of a system shock when I realised it wasn't af :blush:

i had a sleep and woke up really tearfull missing ben lol
do u have a tesco or sainsburys near u? maybe by one of there prego tests?

awww hun :( where's he gone? :hugs:

we've only got a Morrissons near us, I didn't think a hpt would work yet because of the opks not doing much

buttttttt, I do finally have my thermometer

:wohoo:

awww hun :( where's he gone? :hugs:

we've only got a Morrissons near us, I didn't think a hpt would work yet because of the opks not doing much

buttttttt, I do finally have my thermometer

:wohoo:

he on a course today wont be back till 5.30 ish :nope: has to go again monday to thurs next week:( woooop finaly u got it lol we just had snow:dohh:

lol how much have you had?

I'm gonna try another opk at about 6 or 7 tonight, hopefully I can pick one up with more dye in than this morning :dohh:

lol how much have you had?

I'm gonna try another opk at about 6 or 7 tonight, hopefully I can pick one up with more dye in than this morning :dohh:

lol not too much just ligh falling but theres more on way:dohh:

:dohh:

I'm gonna temp from tomorrow morning, I know there isn't much point at the end of a cycle, but I need to get into the routine of waking up and temping straight away

:dohh:

I'm gonna temp from tomorrow morning, I know there isn't much point at the end of a cycle, but I need to get into the routine of waking up and temping straight away

yeh u do just make sure u take it b4 u do anything

lol ... I have to say I'm so ready for this cycle to be over and done with ... it's really frustrating now :dohh:

lol ... I have to say I'm so ready for this cycle to be over and done with ... it's really frustrating now :dohh:

im beginging to think tbh hun that ov may not of been yet and ur feb cycle is THIS cycle:shrug:

yeah but since july last year the cycles have been getting shorter and shorter ... not longer :wacko:

yeah but since july last year the cycles have been getting shorter and shorter ... not longer :wacko:

mine did then i had the one long cycle so its possible :shrug: once ur charting and temping will be easyer to tell and u will also know ur lp so when to test etc

I really hope I'm not going to have a really long cycle :cry:

im not saying u will babe just that its a possibility hopefully af arrives in the next few days for you but i cant shake off that this is ur feb cycle:shrug:

:hugs: I don't even mind if af arrives, I just want it to arrive if I'm not getting a bfp this cycle

:hugs: I don't even mind if af arrives, I just want it to arrive if I'm not getting a bfp this cycle

:hugs: no neither am i on 15 dpo and cramping more then have been af normaly shows her face between tonight and tomoz afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->