Easter Bunny Babies

:hugs: you could possibly be preg hun, hope af stays away and you get your bfp

:hugs: you could possibly be preg hun, hope af stays away and you get your bfp

im trying so hard to not get hoppes up as i really dont want to hit the ground as hard as i norm do it hurts and i take it out on ben whooo may i say will be home really soon:happydance: missed him loads today never happaend befoe lol

awwwwww bless ya hun ... :hugs:

just keep saying af is on the way and if it turns out to be bfp (which I really hope it is) it'll be a lovely surprise

awwwwww bless ya hun ... :hugs:

just keep saying af is on the way and if it turns out to be bfp (which I really hope it is) it'll be a lovely surprise

i keep crying when ever i mention i miss ben :haha: yayyyy hes home!!

:wohoo:

I'm really worried I'm gonna have a super duper long cycle :shrug:

hopefully it wont be hun just was me thinking as u havent really other then a line on the opk any proof that u did indeed ov if that makes sence we always guessed on an opk and think oh im preg af is late when infact i hadnt ovd until later

i should zip it lol tryna make sence but instead prob making u feel worse:dohh:

awwwwww you're not hun :hugs:

I just worry about af as it is and am always scared I'll go back to having long cycles again :(

awwwwww you're not hun :hugs:

I just worry about af as it is and am always scared I'll go back to having long cycles again :(
u should get ur self some macca hun that sorted my cycles out and the soy is helping with ov:hugs:

I might give it a try if nothing has happened by the end of next cycle :thumbup:

awwwwww hun I've still got my pma, but it's possible it might not happen

i got such a belly ache aint been able to go nmber 2 for over a week:nope: sorry tmi i know lol normaly for af it goes loose:shrug:

do they do the stuff without bits in? not sure what else to suggest :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->