Easter Bunny Babies

do you think it's possible for opks to get evaps?

it just crossed my mind because I went to bin my opk and the line has dried quite a bit darker :blush:

not that i know of but i know they can get darker when they dry

yeah this one seems to have got quite a bit darker since drying

I'm off now hun, going to go make my egg on toast :D

hope you have a nice night :hugs:

morning :hi:

I did my temp this morning, but had a really broken night's sleep lol :dohh:

I don't know, I don't remember thinking about anything specific ... think I made the wrong film choices, I watched The Back Up Plan and The Switch, both girly films where the lead women do artificial insemination to get pregnant :dohh:

I don't know, I don't remember thinking about anything specific ... think I made the wrong film choices, I watched The Back Up Plan and The Switch, both girly films where the lead women do artificial insemination to get pregnant :dohh:

doh:dohh: lol i hate that all u think about is babies and preg and everything u do or watch is babies and preg:haha:

yep ... both the films were brill and the little guy in The Switch is just adorable, I could actually see our little boy (if we ever have one) looking like him because he kinda looks similar to Chris

https://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Thomas+Robinson+Premiere+Miramax+Switch+Arrivals+23O4BZ9kwpQl.jpg

think I just want this cycle over, but there's no sign of :witch: making an appearance today

yep ... both the films were brill and the little guy in The Switch is just adorable, I could actually see our little boy (if we ever have one) looking like him because he kinda looks similar to Chris

https://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Thomas+Robinson+Premiere+Miramax+Switch+Arrivals+23O4BZ9kwpQl.jpg

think I just want this cycle over, but there's no sign of :witch: making an appearance today

:hugs: same for me no sign of her temp still up:shrug:

and you're 16dpo today hun :winkwink:

does your cm normally do this?

not that i can remember im trying so hard to not get my hopes up too scared to as still cramping slighlty on and off and my boobs have started hurting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->