Easter Bunny Babies

have you been out yet?

I think af is going to be here soon, cervix has been really high and soft the past couple of weeks and it's now low and hard ... ahhhh well just got to wait for af to show her face now

Hey,
How is everyone? :kiss: I've not been on in a few days, what have I missed?
xx

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:

nothing to report yet, just waiting for af to arrive. how's things with you hun?

You still have a chance or you definitely out?
Yeah not bad, been manic at work. We've got the battle on Nantwich on today so it's super busy in store. I'm going to relax now, maybe put pulp fiction on and curl up with Scamp
Been upto much?
xx

I've not started spotting yet, but still a couple of days until she's due, so not sure what to think :wacko:

Sounds like a perfect relaxing day hun I've not got much to do, might watch The Switch again :blush:

just got back flet like was gonna faint in the supermarket came over so hot:( got a test but have began cramping worse then b4 so not doing it sods law for me af late buy a test and she shows lol

see, you've not started spotting yet, until that starts hun, I'd try and stay hopeful but pessimistic just in case :hugs:

lol I'd be mortified if Chris did, he knows nothing about my cm checking :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->