Easter Bunny Babies

morning everyone :hugs:

I had a temp dip this morning so I'm hoping af will make an appearance soon.

I've got weigh in at 12.30 at the dr's, hopefully will have lost some more weight

Me and Chris were talking last night and we've decided for defo, that if we get to December without a bfp or a baby then we're going to take a break for 6 months. It's just so that we can book our holiday to Turkey and not worry if they'll stop me from flying because of being pregnant ...

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

morning my beauts ive just got in didnt think i had to goout today ntil ben woke me up at 7 saying we have to go into town for more papaerwork:growlmad:

:hugs: is that the last of the paperwork do you think hun?

I've lost 2lb since last week :happydance:

Im confused i havent ovulated yet, and i dont understand what my temps are doing :s

I would like to be added. I have been trying with my husband since october 09.
We have lost a few babies. so we are trying again in 1 week and 6 days. and the first time we will test will be march 10th.

:hi: 9babies

fingers crossed for your march :bfp: :hugs:

really hope ov hurries up for you mumanddad, I have no idea about temps, wish I had some better advice to give :hugs:

has af still not arrived then lindsey? no hint of it arriving or anything?

this may sound like I'm giving up but me and Chris are thinking of looking at adoption if in 3 years time nothing has happened. I want to be a mummy so bad, and if that's the way that I'll get to be one, then that's what I'll do. I'm still going to be going for it, losing my weight and trying for a baby of our own, but it's something that we're considering ... :hugs:

really hope ov hurries up for you mumanddad, I have no idea about temps, wish I had some better advice to give :hugs:

this may sound like I'm giving up but me and Chris are thinking of looking at adoption if in 3 years time nothing has happened. I want to be a mummy so bad, and if that's the way that I'll get to be one, then that's what I'll do. I'm still going to be going for it, losing my weight and trying for a baby of our own, but it's something that we're considering ... :hugs:

nope not a sign of her and i cant ever remember being the creamy :shrug: ul be mummy by then mrs!

nope not a sign of her and i cant ever remember being the creamy :shrug: ul be mummy by then mrs!

helloooooooooooooo :p

how did u get on here mr? lol ur ment to be at college thingy:haha:

lol I am and boreddddd

lol I am and boreddddd

lol awwww only about an hour till you can come home:hugs:

thanks emmyreece!! I really want that bfp! I really want an healthy baby!! Hope all of you are getting closer to your :bfp

Hello ladies i had to tell you all that i went to see the nurse for something not very interesting but she asked how the TTC was going? And i said no sign of anything happening but fingers crossed but she said that as we been trying for about a year she sent me to have my 21 day bloods done!!!! Things are happening we might get some answers soon???

Baby dust to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->