Easter Bunny Babies

I'm cooking bread and butter pudding at the moment :D

That sounds brill about things moving forwards LindsayA :thumbup:

morning ladies well 20 dpo and temp has gone back up:shrug: have tons of creamy cm its like a tap dripping down there and my ibs has kicked in this morn bt at least imable to go loo with that lol boobs are seriously sore and i am really confsed as to what the hello kittyis going on!

has af ever been this late hun?

still no sign of her arriving for me :dohh:

ugh ... still no sign of af, cervix is still really high and soft ... no more spotting after yesterday but nothing showing on the opk this morning :(

ohhhh crikey ... maybe you're having a long cycle too? what are your temps like hun?

:wacko: not sure what it could be, hope something happens for you one way or another ... I hate the uncertainty sometimes :(

:hugs: fingers crossed for you hun ...

I'm gonna do another opk this afternoon, am bursting for the loo already but went about 2 hours ago and I need to hold it in :dohh:

:hugs: fingers crossed for you hun ...

I'm gonna do another opk this afternoon, am bursting for the loo already but went about 2 hours ago and I need to hold it in :dohh:

lol i hate thatu hold for ages and need to go but cant

:hugs: I'm completely clueless when it comes to temps, wish I had some advice to give, mine just confuse me :rofl:

can't hold it in any longer, going to do my opk :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->