Easter Bunny Babies

isn't it illegal to do shifts that long?

is anyone else feeling really positive about 2011? I'm really excited for what it might hold :happydance:

Don't think so. Wish it was lol
Yeah, nervous as well. Not sure why but I always get nervous for news years.
xxx

isn't it illegal to do shifts that long?

is anyone else feeling really positive about 2011? I'm really excited for what it might hold :happydance:

i am but scared of getting my hopes up and another year ending with no baby:nope:

yeah I'm kinda scared and nervous too, but the excitement is overriding everything at the moment :blush:

yeah I'm kinda scared and nervous too, but the excitement is overriding everything at the moment :blush:

i want it it for me too but im such a worryer lol its just so hard to imagine a little person in my arms come next xmas:shrug: and yet another one of my fertility charms broke today the braelet broke compleatly keep thinking its signs that i wont get there:shrug:

hi everyone :D

we've been shopping today, I got a Gosh makeup set, a perfume set, the Glee season 1 dvd and some earphones :D

Oh and we also got some supplements for Chris, we've got him zinc and vitamins b12, c and e. I'm really happy because he's completely on board this cycle and he's really excited about it all :happydance:

Oh and :blush: we're going to hit the sales in Next tomorrow, going to look at some babygrows and some vests, I'm also going to look for a storage box from somewhere too and get everything stored away :happydance:

I want to go sale shopping but oh wont let me... He said there is no point buying clothes now when im gonna get bigger.. I think he thinks im gonna be pregnant tomorrow lol.

Im waiting for the witch to show her ugly face as i know the
re is no chance of a bfp this month.

Baby dust to you all x x x

:hugs: you go for it hun even if it's just a few bits and pieces :thumbup:

I'm still a bit gobsmacked at how on board my fella is at the moment, he's being brilliant, I couldn't ask for more :cloud9:

Awww thats great matt is getting like that too bless them x

In all honesty it has taken a while for him to get to this stage, but at the moment he's being brilliant ... we've just been discussing about if we ever have a little girl, would we put her in boys sleepsuits? There's a lovely Mr Bump sleepsuit I've spotted and I really wanna get

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/boys/mr-bump-sleepsuit/GEM55951,default,pd.html

my opks are getting lighter again :cry:

I think I've missed the surge on them yet again, thankfully we've been :sex: every other day, and we'll carry on just in case I haven't missed it yet

my opks are getting lighter again :cry:

I think I've missed the surge on them yet again, thankfully we've been :sex: every other day, and we'll carry on just in case I haven't missed it yet

are you taking them in the mornings?

this is the first one I've done in the morning, the other ones have been done in the afternoon, generally between 5 and 6 as we haven't been in earlier

this is the first one I've done in the morning, the other ones have been done in the afternoon, generally between 5 and 6 as we haven't been in earlier

do another later hun morning ones are going to be lighter anyway :hugs:

:hugs: okies

how's things with you hun? have you got any plans for today?

we're going to hit the Next sales today and have a look for some more sleepsuits and bodysuits (might as well while it's on sale), and nip to George tomorrow as I really want that Mr Bump sleepsuit :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->