Easter Bunny Babies

We're struggling with boys' names I really like Logan Grainger Wright and Chris likes Connor Grainger Wright lol ...

If we have a girl we're settled on Chloe Grace Wright :cloud9:

we watched a film the other night and the lil girl in it was called Quinn and we have really fallen in love with the name but cant decide on a middle name thta doesnt sond like "queen blah blah" when its said lol

i used to love the name chloe but have like 6 couins named it now lol

Awwww that's really nice, the only Quinn I've ever heard of is the girl from Glee lol

Awwww that's really nice, the only Quinn I've ever heard of is the girl from Glee lol

was in the film santa paws lol ben really cloiked to it and loves it bt we cant agree on a middle name for it he likes marie but reminds me to much of a girl at school lol

Awww you opks are looking great few more days and you should be there.. Mine never get any darker

i just spoke to my nana and she just told me if im not pregnant or had a baby by the end of 2011 then her and my mum will be coming to an appointment to find out why lol x x

i love the name logan hehe that is what my little angel is called logan-george x

I know it probably seems odd to be getting so excited about them, but I've never had an opk go this dark :happydance:

Can anyone recommend any boy's first names to go with Grainger as the middle name and Wright as the surname?

Awwwww mumanddad that sounds so sweet of your nanna :hugs:

Lindsey what sort of girls names do you like hun?

I know it probably seems odd to be getting so excited about them, but I've never had an opk go this dark :happydance:

Can anyone recommend any boy's first names to go with Grainger as the middle name and Wright as the surname?

Awwwww mumanddad that sounds so sweet of your nanna :hugs:

Lindsey what sort of girls names do you like hun?

theres a few i like that we both like kimberly violet, madeleine Victoria, lilly , alyssa quinn

i like playing around with this site for names lol you can put in the names you like for first name or middle and it sggests the rest oif the nma e for you
https://www.babynamegenie.com

Chris is such a pain in the backside when it comes to names :rofl: every suggestion I make he has a moan about, I'm insisting on Grainger as a middle name though as it was my dad's first name

Chris is such a pain in the backside when it comes to names :rofl: every suggestion I make he has a moan about, I'm insisting on Grainger as a middle name though as it was my dad's first name

i know when ben doesnt like a name as he does a funny meh type noise lol

Caleb is nice :)

lindsey Chris does exactly the same thing :rofl:

I love the name Finn, but Chris says I'm not allowed it because people will think we're choosing the name because of the guy on Glee lol

:rofl:

I liked the name Max too, but then my brother named his ginger kitten Max :dohh:

:rofl: I love Alfie and Archie ... one of my closest mates on here, her two boys are Alfie and Archie ... and my cousin has an Alfie ... but I might try persuade Chris on Archie :D

:rofl: I love Alfie and Archie ... one of my closest mates on here, her two boys are Alfie and Archie ... and my cousin has an Alfie ... but I might try persuade Chris on Archie :D

archie granger wright sounds good:thumbup:

:D

I'm so excited to be hitting the baby shops tomorrow :thumbup:

We were out today and Chris walked into one of the sports shops to look for a baby Man Utd kit :cloud9:

:D

I'm so excited to be hitting the baby shops tomorrow :thumbup:

We were out today and Chris walked into one of the sports shops to look for a baby Man Utd kit :cloud9:

we are gonna get a mini mk dons kit and a mini dortmnd one hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->