Easter Bunny Babies

I know what you mean :hugs: I don't want to get too excited, the thought of a bfn in a few weeks time feels like too much to bear :hugs:

I know what you mean :hugs: I don't want to get too excited, the thought of a bfn in a few weeks time feels like too much to bear :hugs:

i prefer to think its gonna be a bfn then i dont feel let down when it turns into one lol

yeah it makes sense to think of it that way :) I always end up getting my hopes up though :blush:

Happy New Year Ladies!!!!!!!!

Hope you have all had a fab festive season!?!

Baby dust to all xxx

oooohhh just had a fiddle and have the starte of proper ewcm wooop

:wohoo:

and you're due for an early night tonight :winkwink:

:haha: yep lol and i knowits the start of ewcm as its on the outside too hehehe:happydance::happydance: i tell you if sumbody told me when i was younger i was gonna obsess over my lady fluids id of laughed but now im obbsessed with them lol

Hello Ladies!

I am ok thanks just got home (where i live with Hubby) from Home (mum and dads- Will always be home) as had a funeral on new years eve so i am hoping 2011 is a better yearfor us all!!!!!

I am waiting on AF as she showed 4 days early last month but i am not sure when i ovulated last month if at all, however i had ewcm this month i know it is not a def ov but it is hope!

DH is having problems with his bits at the min and has an appointment with uroligy next week sdo fingers crossed he gets sorted and we can really get down to this TTC thing as we only managed to dtd twice this month as DH is in soooooooooooooooo much pain in his bits:cry: we are both really worried but i am trying to keep positive so that he doesn't get himself worried so much:cry:

I am sure we have no chance this month because of the lack of dtd.

Anyway sorry for giving you all my problems but i am sat here alone (DH is on lates tonight) and thinking about it all and i needed to vent!

2011 has got to be the year for us all!!!!!

Hello Ladies!

I am ok thanks just got home (where i live with Hubby) from Home (mum and dads- Will always be home) as had a funeral on new years eve so i am hoping 2011 is a better yearfor us all!!!!!

I am waiting on AF as she showed 4 days early last month but i am not sure when i ovulated last month if at all, however i had ewcm this month i know it is not a def ov but it is hope!

DH is having problems with his bits at the min and has an appointment with uroligy next week sdo fingers crossed he gets sorted and we can really get down to this TTC thing as we only managed to dtd twice this month as DH is in soooooooooooooooo much pain in his bits:cry: we are both really worried but i am trying to keep positive so that he doesn't get himself worried so much:cry:

Anyway sorry for giving you all my problems but i am sat here alone (DH is on lates tonight) and thinking about it all and i needed to vent!

:hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies!

:hugs: you vent all you want hun, and yep I agree 2011 has to be our year :thumbup:

:haha: yep lol and i knowits the start of ewcm as its on the outside too hehehe:happydance::happydance: i tell you if sumbody told me when i was younger i was gonna obsess over my lady fluids id of laughed but now im obbsessed with them lol

I never thought when I was younger I'd be so pleased to see af :rofl: after those 7 months where I had nothing, I cried with happiness when af came back

:hugs:

I never thought when I was younger I'd be so pleased to see af :rofl: after those 7 months where I had nothing, I cried with happiness when af came back

:hugs:
same as with mu long cycles i get exited when i feel cramps haha

:hugs: it's weird isn't it, being happy over something like this ... getting excited when cramps arrive etc ... just shows how much we want it, and when it does happen how happy and grateful we'll be :cloud9:

:hugs: it's weird isn't it, being happy over something like this ... getting excited when cramps arrive etc ... just shows how much we want it, and when it does happen how happy and grateful we'll be :cloud9:

very lol i just cant ait to see two pink lines then get a belly and prepare for the arrival then hold my squishy little babba in my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->