Easter Bunny Babies

:hugs: it's not just a dream hun, it'll happen, it just has to

i used to want 4 kids but id settle at one atm if i can even get that lol

that's exactly the same as me hun ...

I've found some cute storage boxes on the argos website, either thomas the tank or toy story 3 ones? which do you think I should go for? or should I just get a bog standard plain one??? :rofl:

that's exactly the same as me hun ...

I've found some cute storage boxes on the argos website, either thomas the tank or toy story 3 ones? which do you think I should go for? or should I just get a bog standard plain one??? :rofl:

lmao id go plain hun lol incase you have a girly do you have a poundstertcher near you?

nope, we just have a normal poundland, and last time I was in they hardly had anything, I'll reserve the plain one and get it tomorrow :)

nope, we just have a normal poundland, and last time I was in they hardly had anything, I'll reserve the plain one and get it tomorrow :)

when we get preggers and know the sexes etc we should send each other an item of baby clothes ive aldready decided if you have a boy your getting that blue romper suit i found in c&a:haha:

OMG how cute is this!

Attachments

• cuteeeeeeeee.jpg
    cuteeeeeeeee.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
omgggggggg that's so beautiful hun :hugs:

and it's a fantastic idea :cloud9:

I also think we should go for Scamp's idea too and have a meet at some point this year, would be lovely to meet you guys :cloud9:

I know it probably sounds stupidly over emotional, but I class you guys as friends, very good friends in fact. I don't know what I do without you all :hugs:

I also think we should go for Scamp's idea too and have a meet at some point this year, would be lovely to meet you guys :cloud9:

I know it probably sounds stupidly over emotional, but I class you guys as friends, very good friends in fact. I don't know what I do without you all :hugs:

i just said the same to ben lol sometimes meeting people online is the best for forever lasting friendship as yo get to know so much about people even before you meet and you bond was the same when i met ben we met online took us over a year to meet in person and we just clciked straight away met 3 times he came over to the uk then decided he wanted to stay and propesed the following month:cloud9:

:rofl: I'll be having Cheshire spermies helping make my babba

Hello Ladies!

I am ok thanks just got home (where i live with Hubby) from Home (mum and dads- Will always be home) as had a funeral on new years eve so i am hoping 2011 is a better yearfor us all!!!!!

I am waiting on AF as she showed 4 days early last month but i am not sure when i ovulated last month if at all, however i had ewcm this month i know it is not a def ov but it is hope!

DH is having problems with his bits at the min and has an appointment with uroligy next week sdo fingers crossed he gets sorted and we can really get down to this TTC thing as we only managed to dtd twice this month as DH is in soooooooooooooooo much pain in his bits:cry: we are both really worried but i am trying to keep positive so that he doesn't get himself worried so much:cry:

I am sure we have no chance this month because of the lack of dtd.

Anyway sorry for giving you all my problems but i am sat here alone (DH is on lates tonight) and thinking about it all and i needed to vent!

2011 has got to be the year for us all!!!!!

remember - its not how often you do it , its when you do it. i didnt have a clue if i was doing it at the right time and only did it twice so you never know - it could be your lucky month still. dont give up. it only takes one littler wriggler to make it :) xxx

:rofl: I don't know, we lived in Stoke on Trent, then moved to Wales, then I moved to Cheshire and then we came back to Wales

:rofl: I don't know, we lived in Stoke on Trent, then moved to Wales, then I moved to Cheshire and then we came back to Wales

my friend hedgewitch is from manchester yet lives in carmarthen:haha: my cousins live in wales yet are from manchester:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->