Easter Bunny Babies

:wohoo:

Chris has only just come round to the idea of me buying baby clothes, he'd never agree to sterilser etc at the moment :dohh:

:wohoo:

Chris has only just come round to the idea of me buying baby clothes, he'd never agree to sterilser etc at the moment :dohh:

well wen we get our flat the nursery will be decorated hehe and hopefully be able to afford the furniture too:happydance:

:happydance: ahhhhh you're so lucky, I wish Chris would let me

I know, but I can't make myself heard properly because of my throat :( and Chris is too much of a wuss to phone them

:grr: just asked him to phone and he doesn't want to phone anyone until tomorrow ... arghhhhh he's such a wimp, if my throat didn't hurt so much I'd be on the phone straight away

:grr: just asked him to phone and he doesn't want to phone anyone until tomorrow ... arghhhhh he's such a wimp, if my throat didn't hurt so much I'd be on the phone straight away

:haha: wimp man lol

it's still available :happydance: one of the girls from the rental department is going to give me a call back in a bit and we'll arrange a viewing

ahhhhh I'm really excited :happydance:

just hope they phone back today

fingers crossed it's this afternoon lol otherwise I might be too excited to sleep :rofl:

fingers crossed it's this afternoon lol otherwise I might be too excited to sleep :rofl:

lol what you like!
im looking at baby things and not v impressed i cant find mosses baskets in germany:shrug:

ohhhh that's a bit weird :shrug: are there any uk sites that you could order from and have them deliver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->