Easter Bunny Babies

:happydance: think I'll let Chris have a break for the rest of this cycle until he gets the urge :rofl:

yeah that's what I was thinking, espescially with feeling :sick: too

I'm trying soooooo hard not to get exited :dohh:

yeah that's what I was thinking, espescially with feeling :sick: too

I'm trying soooooo hard not to get exited :dohh:

lol you have a good chnace the amount you have bd'd for me it scks i cant do it as much as i get infections every month! have to use balance active for the last day of af what stings like a bizotch may i say:haha:

sounds painful ...

I think what I'm finding hard to believe is that me being the size I am, that I could even get pregnant :blush: I know there's women bigger than me who get pregnant, but I find it hard to believe that it'll happen for me if that makes sense?

sounds painful ...

I think what I'm finding hard to believe is that me being the size I am, that I could even get pregnant :blush: I know there's women bigger than me who get pregnant, but I find it hard to believe that it'll happen for me if that makes sense?

yeh i know what you mean but your not THAT big hun my sister is a big girl always has been and has had pregnancy nfortunatly for her ended in mc and eptopic BUT she can get preg and so can you and your will stick

yeh i know what you mean but your not THAT big hun my sister is a big girl always has been and has had pregnancy nfortunatly for her ended in mc and eptopic BUT she can get preg and so can you and your will stick

I must seem like such an idiot going on about it :(

:hugs: I really hope it happens for you soon hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you

fingers crossed hun :hugs:

I'm sooo fed up with myself, just gone for my flake choccy yoghurt thing I got yesterday to find someone has had it from the frigde, and I've actually cried out of frustration :dohh: what an overreaction :(

fingers crossed hun :hugs:

I'm sooo fed up with myself, just gone for my flake choccy yoghurt thing I got yesterday to find someone has had it from the frigde, and I've actually cried out of frustration :dohh: what an overreaction :(

lol bless ya hun hormones are lovely things aint they

just feel like an idiot because it's not a matter of life or death :wacko:

lol maybe, would be amazing if there was :cloud9: ...

I might get some more from morrissons tomorrow when I come back from weigh in, though not sure if I should still go what with being ill. I'd like to get it over and done with as I haven't seen the nurse for a while now, but don't want to go if it'll make me feel worse lol

lol maybe, would be amazing if there was :cloud9: ...

I might get some more from morrissons tomorrow when I come back from weigh in, though not sure if I should still go what with being ill. I'd like to get it over and done with as I haven't seen the nurse for a while now, but don't want to go if it'll make me feel worse lol

maybe call and reshcedula?

I've done it loads recently :( what with the snow etc we weren't able to get out, what I'll probably do is go to the appointment and get her to book the next one in 2 weeks time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->