Easter Bunny Babies

nah nitee im going to make my ba\bay:Dhttp://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

just waiting for the paracetamol to kick in and then going to settle down ... but have been trying to think of more boys names :blush:

what do you guys think of Theo Grainger Wright? :blush:

just waiting for the paracetamol to kick in and then going to settle down ... but have been trying to think of more boys names :blush:

what do you guys think of Theo Grainger Wright? :blush:

i likes it:thumbup:

Chris hates it :dohh:

how are you feeling this morning hun?

Chris hates it :dohh:

how are you feeling this morning hun?

blah! lol not long woken up haha had a bit of a disturbd night woke up wondering where the hell i was then crying for no reason:shrug: lol did you mention caleb to him?

yeah and he completely shot that down too :dohh:

He likes names like Luke and Stephen, but I don't know if they go well with Grainger

I like short cute names like Cian, Leo, Max, Logan ... he did suggest Edward so we could use the nickname "Teddy" :rofl:

I like short cute names like Cian, Leo, Max, Logan ... he did suggest Edward so we could use the nickname "Teddy" :rofl:

what you have to remember with names is they aint babys for long and will the names sound right as adults?

yeah, I think that's what Chris is doing, trying to choose more adult names lol

I do like Luke, but it reminds me of the guy from the Gilmore Girls :rofl:

https://www.gwethil.batcave.co.uk/common/musesimg/luke.jpg

yeah, I think that's what Chris is doing, trying to choose more adult names lol

I do like Luke, but it reminds me of the guy from the Gilmore Girls :rofl:

https://www.gwethil.batcave.co.uk/common/musesimg/luke.jpg

what about lucas?

One of our friends has a baby boy called Lucas, but then again we don't see all that much of her, so I might suggest it to him :D

One of our friends has a baby boy called Lucas, but then again we don't see all that much of her, so I might suggest it to him :D
lol i like the names we chosen noah i see as an adult or child and alyssa can be shortend as ally as a baby :cloud9: and i can sing her the song my mummy and granny used to sing me:D

:rofl: I can see me and Chris having some arguments about boy names, we're settled on Chloe Grace Wright for a girl lol

:rofl: I can see me and Chris having some arguments about boy names, we're settled on Chloe Grace Wright for a girl lol

lol i like stephen was my big brothers name never met him he died at birth but really like the name

we're not going for this house now :( the letting agency want almost £1000 up front :cry:

I'm soooo angry, Chris is behaving like an idiot moaning about money etc, he just can't be arsed with doing anything. Looks like we'll be stuck in that grotty caravan forever if he has his way :cry:

we're not going for this house now :( the letting agency want almost £1000 up front :cry:

I'm soooo angry, Chris is behaving like an idiot moaning about money etc, he just can't be arsed with doing anything. Looks like we'll be stuck in that grotty caravan forever if he has his way :cry:

:( thats why we couldnt rent in mk it sucked as everywhere wanted 3 months depoisit up front! maybe you could try a flat or somewhere that wont want as much? a flat can be made just as nice as a house xx

there don't seem to be any flats going round here. am going to buy the local newspaper today and see if there's anything in there worth looking at. I'm really gutted as I was really looking forward to going for it :cry:

anyway's hun I'd best be getting ready for my appointment at the dr's, got to leave in 20 minutes and I'm still sat here in my pjs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->