Easter Bunny Babies

there don't seem to be any flats going round here. am going to buy the local newspaper today and see if there's anything in there worth looking at. I'm really gutted as I was really looking forward to going for it :cry:

anyway's hun I'd best be getting ready for my appointment at the dr's, got to leave in 20 minutes and I'm still sat here in my pjs :dohh:

lol ok hun good lluck:) also try looking at private landlords too

:hugs: just got back and I've not lost anything, but not put anything on either :happydance:

we got the local paper today and there's a 2 bedroom cottage in there for £450 a month, so I've given them a call, it went through to answer phone so I've left them a message and asked them to call us back. Please, please, please let it still be available [-o<

:hugs: just got back and I've not lost anything, but not put anything on either :happydance:

we got the local paper today and there's a 2 bedroom cottage in there for £450 a month, so I've given them a call, it went through to answer phone so I've left them a message and asked them to call us back. Please, please, please let it still be available [-o<

woooohooo for no gain well done you thats all the sex keeping it off:haha:

:rofl: very good point

I'm having some achey pains right down in my tummy, like pressure pains :wacko:

ohhh and a quick cm update too :blush:

a lot more of it today, definitely white and not clear like ewcm, but it's slightly stretchy, it seems to have a very light beigey tint to it, so light that I couldn't be 100% sure if it's just the dampness of the tissue showing through :wacko:

ohhh and a quick cm update too :blush:

a lot more of it today, definitely white and not clear like ewcm, but it's slightly stretchy, it seems to have a very light beigey tint to it, so light that I couldn't be 100% sure if it's just the dampness of the tissue showing through :wacko:

:happydance::happydance:

awwwwwww hun ... mine is a pain in the backside because I only have a track pad lol

am keeping telling myself that maybe it's just cm playing up etc, that the pains are just there because af is gonna start ... but I do feel quite excited :blush: :happydance:

Hey :wave:
I've been offline for a few days. What have a missed? We got any bfp yet?
xx

not yet, but fingers crossed soon ...

I feel :sick: I just took a swig of Yop (you know the yoghurt drink?) and it tasted sour, even though it's well in date :wacko:

Ohh could be a good sign :winkwink: Fingers crossed hun

Have you asked for a scan during ovulation to see what your follies grow to?

xx

not yet, have been concentrating on getting af back and getting used to opks etc, but might ask at the end of feb if nothing has happened by then :thumbup:

awwwwwww hun ... mine is a pain in the backside because I only have a track pad lol

am keeping telling myself that maybe it's just cm playing up etc, that the pains are just there because af is gonna start ... but I do feel quite excited :blush: :happydance:

woooop done it :happydance: have such a headache and feel really shakey atm:shrug:

Hey :wave:
I've been offline for a few days. What have a missed? We got any bfp yet?
xx

not yet for me bt think ov may be near ish as had pains in my booballobs and cramp at same time lol

oooohhhhh I love the new siggy hun :thumbup:

I'm so amazingly tempted to buy some tests for at the weekend :blush: but I promised I wouldn't so that I don't get disappointed with a bfn :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->