Easter Bunny Babies

lol I'm gonna have a shower at about 6 while my opk develops lol

we're kinda lucky, it's just a wet room so no climbing into the shower or anything :)

lol ... mum used to have an amazing corner bath, I'd soak in it for hours :)

I'd love to find a house with one of them in :D

what about some extra shower mats when your money gets sorted?

no I mean buying some extra ones for while you're at Ben's mum's and then take them with you for your house / flat when you get one sorted?

no I mean buying some extra ones for while you're at Ben's mum's and then take them with you for your house / flat when you get one sorted?

ohhh lol yeh we are gonna when we get some money togtehr if i dont break my kneck b4 hand haha

lol that's ok

:dohh: for no bath mats though :wacko:

going to go for my shower in a bit, and do an opk :blush:

I won't, I promise ... I kinda expect it to be negative to be honest

lol I went early, only a faint line, so it's still negative ...

weird thing is I thought my boobs were bigger and heavier, but then maybe I'm thinking that because I want the slightest thing to hint towards it? :dohh:

lol I went early, only a faint line, so it's still negative ...

weird thing is I thought my boobs were bigger and heavier, but then maybe I'm thinking that because I want the slightest thing to hint towards it? :dohh:

thats the thing aint it never know if its in ur mind or real lol i hate symptom spotting yet cant stop myself doing it

that's what I keep thinking, is it real or is it in my head?

I don't mind about getting the negative opk, honestly I don't. But, I wish my mind wouldn't play tricks on me that's all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->