Easter Bunny Babies

:wacko: I've got no idea what to suggest ... oooohhh actually isn't vitamin b6 meant to help lengthen the lp?

maybe try it next cycle if it's another short one? :hugs:

I know how you feel on the money front, am gutted cos my birthday money has been spent on correcting the bank's mistake :cry:

maybe try it next cycle if it's another short one? :hugs:

I know how you feel on the money front, am gutted cos my birthday money has been spent on correcting the bank's mistake :cry:

just found my multi vits have b6 in them so gonna start taking them again see if it helps this cycle also keep forgeting to take my folic acid:dohh: need that defo lol

:hugs: see that might help in the short run :thumbup:

I am so ready for this cycle to be over and done with :(

I feel really low, I keep looking at my piccy on the desktop and trying to boost myself up again but it's no use ... I think me and Chris arguing this morning has really got me down, plus with feeling sicky again too :wacko:

I feel really low, I keep looking at my piccy on the desktop and trying to boost myself up again but it's no use ... I think me and Chris arguing this morning has really got me down, plus with feeling sicky again too :wacko:

i get liek that when we argue it sucks

he used to have to bail me out alot, but he hasn't needed to for ages, and the first time I ask him for some help in months he just kicks off at me :cry:

and I don't want to go back to the caravan :cry:

I want to be in a nice warm house, just me, Chris and our babba :cry:

he used to have to bail me out alot, but he hasn't needed to for ages, and the first time I ask him for some help in months he just kicks off at me :cry:

and I don't want to go back to the caravan :cry:

I want to be in a nice warm house, just me, Chris and our babba :cry:
you will be hun nobody ever gets the first house they see anyway you just gota keep up the pma and things will go you way and youl have your house your baby and yould be moaning at chris for not changing nappys in no time:hugs:

it just drives me mad, cos we all want a baby so badly, yet there's people out there who get pregnant at the drop of a hat, who don't kids but fall pregnant, people who smoke and drink heavily during their pregnancy, who palm off their babies onto anyone they can when they're here ... it's not right :cry:

it just drives me mad, cos we all want a baby so badly, yet there's people out there who get pregnant at the drop of a hat, who don't kids but fall pregnant, people who smoke and drink heavily during their pregnancy, who palm off their babies onto anyone they can when they're here ... it's not right :cry:

i know exatly what you mean a family firnd is on her 4th child she shouts swears and smacks the kids she has now she weaned her yongest on chicken nuggest and pizza! and now shes preg again may i add she smokes thiutout all her pregnancys even did coke when preg with her youngest son:growlmad:

i love playing with this lol
https://www.morphthing.com/ uplod a piccy of me and ben and shows pics of what our baby could look like

and this one lol can you tell im bored?

Attachments

• babywb20110107070657262b8f0a96e707e30b105a89e3d0f60f.jpg
    babywb20110107070657262b8f0a96e707e30b105a89e3d0f60f.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member