Easter Bunny Babies

I don't blame you :hugs:

Roll on this time next year, really hope we'll all have our babbas, or at the very least pregnant [-o<

:happydance:

these came through in the post this morning

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture6.png

Hey,
How are you all?
The clothes are gorgeous Emmy :hugs:
xxx

hi all- well i have been really negative the last few days (which is why i didn't post) but am really starting to feel better. this roller coaster mood swings are SO annoying (can i get off the coaster now? :wacko:)!

how are you guys doing?

lindsey- hope you are OK hun. :hugs:

Lol I know that feeling!
You been upto much today?
x

I'm soooooo tired ... the past few nights I've really been having trouble settling down as I've been feeling queasy :wacko:

It's really odd because I don't feel sick during the day, it's when I come to settle down to go to bed :(

Tiredness maybe hun? Or a bit of a bug?

xxx

yeah it wouldn't surprise me if it was tiredness, it's just been so odd as it doesn't normally happen lol

I should update how todays appointment went as well.

Found out that the bleed I had 2 weeks ago was a MC. There is still a little to come out and they want me to take a break for 6 weeks :cry:
Mike and the fs (a really really nice women, she's so understanding) were both trying to convince me that this can be a good thing. At least I can get pregnant and I do agree but I'm still so upset.
Was meant to go out tonight with my best mate but I'm not really in the mood.
I am okay though.
It does explain a lot. I said I can't seem to stop crying and the fs said it will be the hormones.
xxx

yeah it wouldn't surprise me if it was tiredness, it's just been so odd as it doesn't normally happen lol

bens been like that hun hes now got a tummy bug hope i dont get it lol https://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh407/shellz26z/Avatar/img.gif

Found out that the bleed I had 2 weeks ago was a MC. There is still a little to come out and they want me to take a break for 6 weeks :cry:
Mike and the fs (a really really nice women, she's so understanding) were both trying to convince me that this can be a good thing. At least I can get pregnant and I do agree but I'm still so upset.
I am okay though.
It does explain a lot. I said I can't seem to stop crying and the fs said it will be the hormones.
xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am okay though.
xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs: Thank you hun
xxx

Ohhhh Scamp :cry: I'm so sorry hun :(

:hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:
Promise I am okay, sad but I can see the positive side of this.

When I was leaving work though, I was still quite teary and a girl that works on checkouts walked past, normally I chat to her but I couldn't. She's pregnant and still smoking :nope: I know it's none of my business but it makes me so angry. She's even been worrying because the baby isn't moving much :nope:

xxx

I'd be angry too hun, it' the taking such a precious thing for granted when it's all us ladies ever want :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->