Easter Bunny Babies

Scamp - Put me down for TTC since August 2010. That would be the date we started going back to the doctors and taking meds again. It's too depressing to put that we have actually been trying since August of 2005. This is a fresh start for us! : )

i hope you get your well desevd bfp soon hun:hugs:

oooh and this

Attachments

• baby clothe.jpg
    baby clothe.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • baby cloithe boy.jpg
    baby cloithe boy.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Hay im not sure but we are at like rabbits trying to catch the egg x

:rofl: we've figured out we're meant to :sex: while we're at his parents' on xmas day night, we've decided to go for morning :sex: instead so his brother's, gf's girls don't hear us :blush:

:rofl: we've figured out we're meant to :sex: while we're at his parents' on xmas day night, we've decided to go for morning :sex: instead so his brother's, gf's girls don't hear us :blush:

lmao hopefullyt they will be too busy with pressys lol

Hello all
We are in our fertile period but i am full of flu and so can't get any BD done:cry:

Really fed up:nope:

Just gonna have to hope i feel better soon!

Babydust to you all xxx

I'm going to wake Chris up early while we're at Mum's still on Xmas morning :rofl: :winkwink:

I'm going to wake Chris up early while we're at Mum's still on Xmas morning :rofl: :winkwink:

lmao ive no idea when il ov this cycle as not taking the soy i want to but ben thinks i should leave it this mth

it depends hun, would they react badly with your antibiotics?

it depends hun, would they react badly with your antibiotics?

i dont think it would no but im worried i may of messed up my lp as was only 9 days long this cycle:shrug: either that or i ovd day 17!

hmmmmm not sure what to recommend hun ... you're in with the fs in a few weeks aren't you?

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd ovd earlier though hun as it knocked 16 days off my cycles :hugs:

hmmmmm not sure what to recommend hun ... you're in with the fs in a few weeks aren't you?

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd ovd earlier though hun as it knocked 16 days off my cycles :hugs:

yeh the 18th im gonna take it from tonight the doc even said can take natural stuff and thats all it is i first got day 17 from ff then it changed to day 21:shrug:

what made it change to cd 21 hun?

it does sound more likely to me that you ovd earlier though :hugs:

what made it change to cd 21 hun?

it does sound more likely to me that you ovd earlier though :hugs:

i asked on the vip[ section of fertility friend and the lady said no wasnt day 17 as temps were too low and the high temps id had inbetween had confused it and she overrid it and said day 21 looked promising

I wouldn't be surprised if they got it wrong hun, cos it does make more sense that you'd ovd on cd 17, cos your lp isn't normally just 9 days is it?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got it wrong hun, cos it does make more sense that you'd ovd on cd 17, cos your lp isn't normally just 9 days is it?

nope usualy 15/16 days :shrug: af started really odd this mth like when i had my chemichals

do you think there is a possibility that you could have had another chemical hun? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->